Thread: Hi, my name is...

Default Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is dlmartin and I'm mostly a diaper lover as my name suggest. I'm sorry if you find some error in my post but, I'm from Quebec and I don't speak english like american or people from other canadian province. Also, you can find me on ABKingdom under the same nickname.

So, here is my diaper storie, translated with google and corrected by me. (you can find it in french on ABK on my profil).

First, if my mother did not have spend that much time with me when I was a baby, I'll be in a wheelchair right now. I do have a mobility disorder, my balance is not innate, it has been acquired with great effort, and even today I lost it easily.

So I'm assuming that I had a very intimate relationship with her because she was adamant that I can walk (the doctor told him that I'll probably never be able to walk).

When she died in '98, I was 12. Most people told me that I acted strangely, I had no emotions. Yet every night, I saw her in all these times that we shared when I was a baby. I could see her change me, dress me , make me eat, make me drink, help me walk.

Also, it is at this age that my hormone begins to itch a little. Without understanding why, I had a funny feeling when I saw materials similar to plastics such as PVC clothing. In fact, I had a huge erection watching Hacker when Acid_Burn show Crash_Overide a set of pink and black latex clothe.

Later, about my 14 years, I went camping with my father and some of his friends. One of the woman who was there get out in the evening wearing only a diaper and a T-shirt. To me, this was the clicking moment, THERE ARE DIAPERS TO MY SIZE. My father later informed me that she was pleased by wearing diapers, but her son was really a bedwetter (he spent the night with us so that his parents can do Woohoo) I had not slept of the night because of discomfort of the tent, the smell of urine and the thought of a diaper. This thought stay with me a long time before I decided to act.

In Secondary 4 (High School in USA), during computer science, this thought crossed my mind again. So I ran a search on the net with the words "Adulte en couches (Adult in diaper)" and I came across the site of bťbťPat (a french site). I learned that this tendency was far from exeptionnelle.

I still remember the first package of diapers that I bought was in a Jean Coutu pharmacy near my school on the way home. I was in a special program which meant that I finished later than other students (DEP + DES), so there was little chance to meet other students from my school. It was a package of 10 diapers medium of Personal brand (private label). It took me at least fifteen trials before having the courage to just take the package and proceed to checkout.

Even if my package was hidden in my school bag on the bus, I thought everyone who was watching me could read my mind and know what I had just bought. Stress was at its highest level. Arrived home, I had to find a hiding place. I had some furniture made by my father and the headboard was a deep one, so I hid my bundle between the bed and the headboard until bedtime.

That night was the night I went into the ABDL world. My first experience was memorable. I had many emotions in my head, pleasure, shame, comfort, safety, guilt, etc.. In short, I had fun that I never had before. Then what it had to happen happened, I saw my mother more clearly than before. It was as if the diaper created a link between the present and the past.

Then, little by little, like a drug, I wanted even more to the point of adding accessories such as a baby bottle and a pacifier. The first bottle I bought was at Zeller and to my horror, the cashier knew me. I could save by telling her it was for a friend at work who was having a baby and I went to the baby shower.

My biggest mistake that costed me my secret, was in autumn 2008, when my parents decided to change my bed for a big 5 pieces couple set. The morning my father told me he had found a set for sale not far from the house and that he would seek it the same afternoon, I panicked: I had to get out my diapers of myplace. I had a new package with the receipt in a bag, so I decided to put all my diapers in an old school bag. But the new package, plus half of another would not fit, so I had toundo the package so that all the diapers would fit. But the receipt slip out of the bag without my noticing. When my stepmother came down to see how to install the room, she found the it. The evening came, she confronted me with him and I confessed everything.

Right now, I hesitate between repress my desire, of live it plain.

Now for my interrest, I love everything related to the electronic field. I'm also studying for my CEH test. I also have an interest in history and sciences.

Smile Welcome from Down Under.

Welcome to ADISC dlmartin from Australie. Comment ca va?

Does your name mean that you only love diapers in the morning? Just kidding.

I admire your courage to write such a good long introduction in a foreign language.
    We have some things in common. I am learning my motherís tongue but I am not tre bon at it. We speak much more than we write. I sometimes used to use a translation programme to write letters to my Grandmere but that was last century (she is dead now), but the translation was not good, male dominance in gender, confusion over singular and plural, not to mention tenses.

The google application you are using is much better. I would be more than glad to help with further correction of your English if you would like, mum is always correcting my French.

So if I have understood you correctly, you would have been in a wheelchair all your life if your mum had not made you walk when you were little? Today you can walk, but you can easily lose balance and fall over? Sorry to hear that your mum has died.

We share some same interests, mine are history, science and basic astronomy. I even have studied a little in the electronics field.

Welcome again to ADSIC there are plenty of French Canadians members here Enjoy. Et Joyeux NoŽl.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyABinAUS View Post
    Does your name mean that you only love diapers in the morning? Just kidding.
    Sorry, but no. My name is Martin, not matin. lol

I admire your courage to write such a good long introduction in a foreign language.
    Thank you.

... write letters to my Grandmere but that was last century (she is dead now),
    Yeah... me too.

So if I have understood you correctly, you would have been in a wheelchair all your life if your mum had not made you walk when you were little? Today you can walk, but you can easily lose balance and fall over?
    Yeah, in fact, I learned to walk at 5 and I was able to walk alone only at 12 so, I passed my primary in a special care school with other kids with disabilty.

Today you can walk, but you can easily lose balance and fall over?
    By easy, I don't mean you can push me and I will fall. No quite the contrary, you will fall. But if I stand up too fast, I'll sit down faster.

Sorry to hear that your mum has died.
    Don't worry about that, is old story now.

Welcome again to ADSIC there are plenty of French Canadians members here Enjoy.
    Well, I already knew that because some of the tread on ABK redirect to french post here.

Et Joyeux NoŽl.
    Merry Christmas to you too, and Nappy New Year