Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi there everyone!

All my friends call me Buttons so feel free to call me that too I'm 22 and from the UK.

I love swimming, reading, sports (mainly tennis and badminton) and I love going to the theatre. I'm a very friendly and open person, so my ear is your ear!

I'm a DL and just venturing into the start of my AB journey after moving into my own flat with someone who enjoys keeping me young and keeping the discipline. I try to be a good girl but sometimes trouble just follows me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

I may be new as well, but must day that I understand your desire to start such a journey. So welcome, and best of luck to it. ^_^

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisscheeky View Post
    Hi there everyone!

All my friends call me Buttons so feel free to call me that too I'm 22 and from the UK.

I love swimming, reading, sports (mainly tennis and badminton) and I love going to the theatre. I'm a very friendly and open person, so my ear is your ear!

I'm a DL and just venturing into the start of my AB journey after moving into my own flat with someone who enjoys keeping me young and keeping the discipline. I try to be a good girl but sometimes trouble just follows me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all
    Hello Buttons! I like your nickname. Its nice that you have joined. I hope you like it here and make lots of friends. Goodluck in starting your AB journey!