Thread: Heyo!

Red face Heyo!

I just wanna say to everyone here, "Heyo!"

I'm relatively new to this community, but has always be curious about it. Having friends that are both a babyfurs and ABs, I've been opened to the idea, but having actually tried it out, I gotta say it was a wonderful experience. ^///^

*ahem* Anywho, a little about me: going on my mid 20's and a entry level web developer at an ad firm. I like games, especially P&P rpgs and sandbox genres... currently addicted to Minecraft. I enjoy art, and got both a Deviantart page and a FurAffinty page (there nothing on my FA page, but plenty on my DA). Enjoy a variety of music (everything except country and 'ghetto' rap), fan of anime, 90's cartoons, and anything Jim Henson.

A close friend, (my babyfur friend to be precise and whom was my caretaker one evening ^__^;;; ), told me about this site. And from what I read so far, its a nice atmosphere. So, looking forward in chatting with everyone, as well as open to answering any question one might have for me. ^_^

Hello back to you KittyHeart. Welcome to ADISC from Australia.
    So glad you are so open minded about the special interests of your friends and even willing to try it out. Of course it is not for everyone, but so many people have opinions against things that they have never tried, (but there are some things in this world best never experienced).
    I am not much into computer games and my IT diploma is now over 15 years out of date. My work is in training youth for work in the metal trades. I have interests in history, science and basic astronomy.

I hope you enjoy the nice atmosphere here.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyHeart View Post
    I just wanna say to everyone here, "Heyo!"

I'm relatively new to this community, but has always be curious about it. Having friends that are both a babyfurs and ABs, I've been opened to the idea, but having actually tried it out, I gotta say it was a wonderful experience. ^///^

*ahem* Anywho, a little about me: going on my mid 20's and a entry level web developer at an ad firm. I like games, especially P&P rpgs and sandbox genres... currently addicted to Minecraft. I enjoy art, and got both a Deviantart page and a FurAffinty page (there nothing on my FA page, but plenty on my DA). Enjoy a variety of music (everything except country and 'ghetto' rap), fan of anime, 90's cartoons, and anything Jim Henson.

A close friend, (my babyfur friend to be precise and whom was my caretaker one evening ^__^;;; ), told me about this site. And from what I read so far, its a nice atmosphere. So, looking forward in chatting with everyone, as well as open to answering any question one might have for me. ^_^
    Hey there KittyHeart, what an awesome intro Well done!

Have you taken your time to read around the stickies at the top of the greetings forum, or did your friend just warn you what we expect? Either way, you've got the intro pretty spot on, so kudos!

I'm not a big computer/games person, I'm just happy if my laptop turns on tbh, but if you go to the groups section of the site I'm sure you'll find loads of people with the same or similar interests to you?

Welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by johnyABinAUS View Post
    Hello back to you KittyHeart. Welcome to ADISC from Australia.
    So glad you are so open minded about the special interests of your friends and even willing to try it out. Of course it is not for everyone, but so many people have opinions against things that they have never tried, (but there are some things in this world best never experienced).
    I am not much into computer games and my IT diploma is now over 15 years out of date. My work is in training youth for work in the metal trades. I have interests in history, science and basic astronomy.

I hope you enjoy the nice atmosphere here.
    To be honest, I never like working on computers, only with them. But actually, if I went to an actually college beside the trade school I attended, I would've done someone with history or science, more often an anthropology or physics. But astronomy was a childhood fascination, and would still (if the sky is clear and star visible) lie out in a field and just gaze at them.

First book I owned (more kept from the library since the front cover fell off) was an stargazer field guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey there KittyHeart, what an awesome intro Well done!

Have you taken your time to read around the stickies at the top of the greetings forum, or did your friend just warn you what we expect? Either way, you've got the intro pretty spot on, so kudos!

I'm not a big computer/games person, I'm just happy if my laptop turns on tbh, but if you go to thegroups section of the site I'm sure you'll find loads of people with the same or similar interests to you?

Welcome to ADISC
    *giggle* You make it sound like a professional speech writer. But no, I just typed what was I wanted to say. So, no cheatsheet or anything, just my head and commonsense. ^_^

But thanks for leading me to the groups. I notice a few groups that were around, and already part of a Minecraft one that I stumbled across. I just didn't know where all the rest were, so thanks for the link.

As well, thank you for the kudos as well. ^_^

Welcome to ADISC, KittyHeart. Hope ya enjoy your time here. Nice introduction, too.

I'm a pretty avid gamer myself, more into RPGS like Runescape occasionally or League of Legends works, too.
    And despite not being a speech writer, having a good head and common sense will get you pretty far in life. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, KittyHeart. Hope ya enjoy your time here. Nice introduction, too.

I'm a pretty avid gamer myself, more into RPGS like Runescape occasionally or League of Legends works, too.
    And despite not being a speech writer, having a good head and common sense will get you pretty far in life. ^_^
    I remember Runescape when it first came out 8-10 years ago. X3 As for League of Legends/DotA, a lot of friends play it, but I could never get into it. RPGs are a ton of fun. Last one I played through was KH1, and watched my sis play KH2, currently playing Okami on the PS2 wiht any spare time I have. Probably my favorite RPG on the console is FF6... played it on the SNES, good times.

And more people need common sense and a good head now a days, and world would be a little better. ^__^

Ah, Kingdom Hearts. Such a glorious game. (Die hard fan, in case you couldn't tell.)
    FF 6 was pretty sweet, too. I'm mostly in 'em for the storylines.