Thread: Hi, I'm new :)

Default Hi, I'm new :)

My name for all intensive purposes is bmNpublic...people I get to know might end up learning my given name. I was born Oct. 1985 in the Midwest, but grew up in New England.
    I have liked “wearing” almost as long as I can remember. At five, I finally stopped wetting my bed, but at seven it picked back up for a bit which is what caused my parents to start diapering me again. This most likely set the stage for the events that sparked my interest and ever since it has been a part of my life. Now, I still wear, and use them for all their intended purposes whenever the urge strikes me...thankfully my fiancée is very supportive.
    As for my day to day interests, they are diverse and numerous. I am the type of guy who loves to try new things and has lived/learned well beyond his years. Life is worth enjoying...so give it a try. If you want specifics I am here...ask :p
    I have chosen to become a member here because I enjoy reading the threads/stories posted and have been lurking around for a while behind the scenes. I also love contributing to a community of people who can understand the thoughts and desires I have, in a way no one else ever could. I would like to eventually know some people like us in real life just so I don’t feel so alone, but the internet is a great place to interact from a safe distance and I look forward to doing so here.

dprdinky

Welcome to ADISC. I'm glad you have a home here and enjoy reading the threads/stories posted here. Look forward to seeing your contributions to the community as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bmNpublic View Post
    My name for all intensive purposes is bmNpublic...people I get to know might end up learning my given name. I was born Oct. 1985 in the Midwest, but grew up in New England.
    I have liked “wearing” almost as long as I can remember. At five, I finally stopped wetting my bed, but at seven it picked back up for a bit which is what caused my parents to start diapering me again. This most likely set the stage for the events that sparked my interest and ever since it has been a part of my life. Now, I still wear, and use them for all their intended purposes whenever the urge strikes me...thankfully my fiancée is very supportive.
    As for my day to day interests, they are diverse and numerous. I am the type of guy who loves to try new things and has lived/learned well beyond his years. Life is worth enjoying...so give it a try. If you want specifics I am here...ask :p
    I have chosen to become a member here because I enjoy reading the threads/stories posted and have been lurking around for a while behind the scenes. I also love contributing to a community of people who can understand the thoughts and desires I have, in a way no one else ever could. I would like to eventually know some people like us in real life just so I don’t feel so alone, but the internet is a great place to interact from a safe distance and I look forward to doing so here.
    Sure, I'd like to hear specifics of some of your non-AB/DL interests.

Also, as a sitenote, you may want to pick a different username - most people here disapprove of those who poop in diapers in public so a username of bmNpublic* is not really a good idea. Your username certainly would not have to be your real name; instead, it could be your favorite sport, TV show, or a hobby. If you need further help, there is a wiki article titled Choosing A Name. To change your name, follow this link and scroll down to "Username Change - Optional."

*For those not familiar with the term "bm", bm is sometimes used as an abbreviation of bowel movement.

Edit: Sparta (300th) post!

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi here but "for all intensive purposes" should be for all intents and purposes" and "as a sitenote" should be "as a side note".

Welcome (I am new too but i can still welcome people, right? lol.) go Red Sox! Hoepfully, since you are from Mass., you like 'em xD But all good if you dont. But I am rambling....