Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aufwiedersehen!

Default Aufwiedersehen!

Well, tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Germany for a class trip. I'll be gone for two weeks, and I doubt I'll have much access to computers while I'm there, so I may be gone for a while. I will have my iPod Touch with me so I'll try to get on here If can find any Wi-Fi spots. I'll try to take lot's of pictures and have stories for when I get back. But until then, aufwiedersehen!

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    Well, tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Germany for a class trip. I'll be gone for two weeks, and I doubt I'll have much access to computers while I'm there, so I may be gone for a while. I will have my iPod Touch with me so I'll try to get on here If can find any Wi-Fi spots. I'll try to take lot's of pictures and have stories for when I get back. But until then, aufwiedersehen!
    Enjoy Germany, Kams.

I look forward to your stories when you return.

Watch out for wild, untamed peaches during your trip, I hear they can be dangerous!

Peachy

Guten Flug und viel Spass in Deutschland!

Und wie Martin schon sagte: Nicht zuviel Bier trinken!

See you in two weeks!

Peachy

Lol, actually if we drink any beer, we get sent home

How are they going to do that? Planes' schedules aren't really flexible. And the flexible tickets are generally the way too expensive ones.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Kams View Post
    Have fun in Germany. It's a pretty cool place; I want to travel there someday.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    How are they going to do that? Planes' schedules aren't really flexible. And the flexible tickets are generally the way too expensive ones.
    Well, you know, that's a teacher's strategy: Intimidate the students and make them think the teacher's really gonna pull it off and send them home, even though that does not sound too realistic.
    Besides, some in his group may be 16 or older, and there's nothing the teacher can legally do to stop them from buying beer. What happens after that when the teacher finds out...that's a whole other story!

Peachy

Have a nice trip!!

I also went to Germany on a school trip when I was about your age, and I have wonderful memories of those days..... obviously coming from Italy I went by train.

We visited Munchen and its surroundings, and our teachers didn't bother that much when some of my mates got "slightly" drunk by drinking some liters of beer at the Hofbrauhaus. One of my mates was trying to convince the waitress we were eighteen years old.... and she understood that we wanted eighteen liters of beer!

Not a problem for me since I don't like beer at all!

Woah cool! I find that I actually type faster on my ipod than my regular keyboard. I'm sure that they have wifi in the hotels there. Theyre not primitive!

I'm going to China next year which should be fun, but my teacher (the only good one) is moving to another school district so I will be stuck with the evil teachers from southern china! Ahhh!