Thread: Did you miss me? I missed you...

Default Did you miss me? I missed you...

Ah, I'm finally back! Did you miss me? For some reason, I couldn't make any posts when I first joined, but no more! Thanks to whoever fixed the glitch, I can post now!

A bit about myself for those who don't know me: I enjoy shooting sports such as clay shooting, and trap shooting, and also play paintball occasionally, and that's a lot of fun, although expensive these days.. I love anime and manga shows, and enjoy writing fiction relating to them. (story coming soon- stay tuned.) I'm over all a pretty cool guy, although it may take a while to get used to my wierdness..

Anyway! Good to finally be here!

Welcome back, Chromos!

Oh, I never knew you were a fellow shooter! I do a lot of competitive shooting myself. I find it interestingly relaxing and enjoyable!

Good to see you've returned, and I hope the forums treat you well!

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post
    Welcome back, Chromos!

Oh, I never knew you were a fellow shooter! I do a lot of competitive shooting myself. I find it interestingly relaxing and enjoyable!

Good to see you've returned, and I hope the forums treat you well!
    That's cool! I didn't know you did that stuff too! What's your best event, and what gun do you use for it?

Thanks for the welcome persons!

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    I'm over all a pretty cool guy
    u got that right! welcome back, dude

Chromos, huh? That's an usual take on the standard, I like it that you're not just some other "Chronos" or "Crono" or etc.

Footed P.J.

Welcome, Cronie.

Welcome back dude, I missed your posts! Hope to see you around!