Thread: Using Pads

Default Using Pads

Well, for a few weeks I have been using pads as a comfort, which I think is just my way of substituting for diapers. Granted I have not worn a diaper since I was an infant, but I think my curiosity of them has made me try pads.

Though I don't use them, unless I'm menstruating, but yeah that's another topic altogether.

I've never heard of another doing this, so would you say it is normal? Or should I just put down my nerves, and try diapers?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    I've never heard of another doing this, so would you say it is normal? Or should I just put down my nerves, and try diapers?
    I like to wear pads too, but that's because I like the...uh...distinctly feminine feel they give me. If you think you're just substituting for diapers, go ahead and give diapers a shot.

dprdinky

This is not unusual. Keep in mind the pad market has even a thinner one that a woman can wear on a daily basis for added protection. And even some of the pads offer an "incontinent" pad for those who don't want to go with a diaper or pullup's. In fact older women will pick up a pad before they would pick up anything to do with incontinence products. Some of us, when we were younger and either didn't have access to disposables or disposables were not on the market relied on their mother's pads to stuff in their underwear all the time, yeah even us boys would do that, ha ha!

So your answer is: yeah it's normal~

Umm male here so try to avoid any creepyness factor, but anything is "normal" as long as it doesn't interfere with another's rights. I discovered my DL side around age 7. In my early teens I found a box of "belted napkins" and enjoyed them in many ways I dare not describe here, as well as their diaper like absorption. Enjoy them as their "normal" and easy & safe to obtain for a girl but if the opportunity arises get some diapers, then decide what works best for you.

Nam

Totally normal, always good as a substitute for a real diaper, and little chance of getting caught, so don't get down on yourself. I can securely say that you are not alone.

I think if you are on here, then you probably really do just want to go for it with the diapers, though.

If you are nervous, I find that if you are talking on the phone, having a fake argument with somone while buying the diapers or goodnights or whatever, then it takes your mind off what you are doing as well as the cashier's and you don't really have to make eye contact because you are presumably so flustered. Bring a reusable shopping bag as well, so you can save $, save the environment, and not have everyone seeing what you bought through the thin plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by goofnight View Post
    If you are nervous, I find that if you are talking on the phone, having a fake argument with somone while buying the diapers or goodnights or whatever, then it takes your mind off what you are doing as well as the cashier's and you don't really have to make eye contact because you are presumably so flustered.
    My approach is usually to go grab a pack of goodnights and then a 6 pack of beer, and then go right to checkout. It looks pretty down to business.