Thread: Homemade diapers

Default Homemade diapers

so you don't have the money or you don't have the gut's to go buy your own diapers will try making your own diapers. Thar may be over 100 whas to mack a home mad diaper. One that I did back win I whas a TB whas take a sweeter tie it around your waist and tuck the bottom in and you can mack plastic pants out of a garbage bag Just cut the large holes and Thar you go. If you got a good way to mack a homemade diaper share with us Thar is moor than one way to be a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    so you don't have the money or you don't have the gut's to go buy your own diapers will try making your own diapers. Thar may be over 100 whas to mack a home mad diaper. One that I did back win I whas a TB whas take a sweeter tie it around your waist and tuck the bottom in and you can mack plastic pants out of a garbage bag Just cut the large holes and Thar you go. If you got a good way to mack a homemade diaper share with us Thar is moor than one way to be a baby.
    I hate to be a grammar nazi, but you would probably get a more responsive crowd if you wrote that properly. Try editing your post and putting this in instead:

So you don't have the money, or you don't have the guts to go buy your own diapers. Well, try making your own diapers. There may be over 100 ways to make a homemade diaper. One that I did back when I was a TB was to take a sweater, tie it around your waist, and tuck the bottom in. You can even make plastic pants out of a garbage bag: Just cute the large holes, and there you go. If you got a good way to make a homemade diaper, share with us. There is more than one way to be a baby!
    Also, there is a thread already regarding DIY diapers. I'd suggest putting your favourite method in that thread.

... don't we already have a thread about this?

EDIT: Oh, and this should probably be in the 'diaper talk' forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    ... don't we already have a thread about this?

EDIT: Oh, and this should probably be in the 'diaper talk' forum.

Yeah, it's in the EC forum. I actually have it up in case I need to copy/paste the link to here.

OK I didn't know that Thar whas one