Thread: Hey, everybody! :-)

Default Hey, everybody! :-)

Hi, all! I'd been coming here for a while and I didn't think it was fair for me to not tell you guys anything about myself, so that's what I aim to do.

I consider myself a nice guy and open-minded to everything; that's usually the one thing that a lot of people tend to notice [and like] about me. I've also got lots of other good qualities.

Currently, I'm not working, but I definitely plan to in the very near future; it's just that, with moving into a new place a few months ago, I'd feel a lot better when I'd sold my old place and everything's the way I like it before I go out looking for employment. I'm also not in school, either, although, with the money I get from selling my old apartment, I was seriously thinking about enrolling in one of those online "from home" courses (I'm thinking either Computer Service Technician or Crime Scene Investigation...yeah, I know...one's definitely different from the other.

I've been having these feelings about diapers since I was about six or seven years old; I was at my babysitter's house and she was taking care of another girl [though I can't remember her age]. She wanted to play "house" and, even though I refused at first, she begged and I gave in. She was the mommy and I was the baby and the first thing she did was mime the actions of a diaper change. I don't really remember a whole lot specifically about it, but I am 99.9% positive that's what started this. Like a lot of you, I tried to ignore it, but then I realized that it doesn't rule my life; it's just another part of my personality and I'm happy with it.

I love watching television, going out to movies, hanging with friends [not to mention my amazing girlfriend], working on my computer [I can type about 110 words per minute...and I actually taught myself, but I don't use that specific A-S-D-L-J-K-L-semicolon stuff; I have my own method] and surfing the Internet.

I basically just came here to get to know other people with similar interests and hopefully make some new friends.

Thanks for reading, everybody!

Wow thats a lot of smileys haha! Glad to have you here Johnson

Not sure how much more there is to ask after an introduction like that, but lets give it a shot.

What type of TV shows do you normally watch? Myself, I usually stick to sports, travel channel and discovery. I also do some minor work on my own pc, but have gotten a bit tired of fussing with it these days.

Welcome again and hope to see you around the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by paddedpants4me View Post
    Wow thats a lot of smileys haha! Glad to have you here Johnson
    Thanks for the welcome! I hope everyone here doesn't mind a lot of emoticons; I'm a generally happy person and not afraid to show it! hehehe

What type of TV shows do you normally watch?
    I tend to watch action, drama and comedy, but there are some family shows I watch sometimes ["Good Luck Charlie" on the Family Channel is one of my favorites]. But my favorite types of shows are cop shows/police procedurals (CSI, Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, etc.) It was actually CSI that got me into the idea of wanting to take a course in it.

I also do some minor work on my own pc, but have gotten a bit tired of fussing with it these days.
    I remember one time a while back where I'd bought a new video card and I'd told two of my friends [now ex-friends] that I was planning on installing it myself [it was a simple installation], but they told me I didn't have the skill and should just leave it to a professional. I told them I could do it, but they didn't believe me. One day, when they weren't visiting, I took it upon myself to install the graphics card. It worked perfectly! When I told them about it, they were impressed with my ability, though I never got an apology from either of them for doubting my skills...whatever. lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnson365 View Post
    I've been having these feelings about diapers since I was about six or seven years old; I was at my babysitter's house and she was taking care of another girl [though I can't remember her age]. She wanted to play "house" and, even though I refused at first, she begged and I gave in. She was the mommy and I was the baby and the first thing she did was mime the actions of a diaper change. I don't really remember a whole lot specifically about it, but I am 99.9% positive that's what started this. Like a lot of you, I tried to ignore it, but then I realized that it doesn't rule my life; it's just another part of my personality and I'm happy with it.
    I have a similar story that stands out in my mind as I look back to my childhood and how diapers fit - or began to become a 'thing' for me. It's funny how we remember back like that.
    It's good to hear you have come to that place - many of us spend decades wrestling with this and almost never arrive.

Welcome!