Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Completely embarassing tragedy!

Default Completely embarassing tragedy!

Today I came home after school, our maid came today to clean the house. Usually she cleans it the same each time, but today was different. Today when she cleaned my room, she even cleaned under my bed. The thing about that is that I hide all my diapers and baby stuff there She never EVER cleaned under my bed before, but for whatever reason, she did today. So I walked into my room to find that my diapers and baby stuff were on top of my bed out in the open for anyone to see. Luckily for me, my parents weren't home yet. I almost flipped out! Looks like I'll need to hide my stuff somewhere more secret. I'm still very embarrassed.><

I've had a similar thing happen...Except it wasn't the maid, it was my brother. Except he wasn't cleaning my room, he walked in on me organizing diapers. Except for he didn't walk in, he just knocked...And I freaked out...And I've also left my pack of huggies wipes on the bathroom counter before...The bathroom is shared by everybody...And I say huggies because what's worse than fucking HUGGIES wipes? Except pampers...Anyways, you get the point. Be careful with your shit!

I always hide my stuff when family comes to visit. But the last time I did this, my baby diaper pins went missing. They were in a zip lock bag in the big garbage bag that I put everything else in. To this day, I have no idea where they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    I've had a similar thing happen...Except it wasn't the maid, it was my brother. Except he wasn't cleaning my room, he walked in on me organizing diapers. Except for he didn't walk in, he just knocked...And I freaked out...And I've also left my pack of huggies wipes on the bathroom counter before...The bathroom is shared by everybody...And I say huggies because what's worse than fucking HUGGIES wipes? Except pampers...Anyways, you get the point. Be careful with your shit!
    I have pampers wipes and that wasn't the hardest thing to explain when I commented that I ate too many buffalo wings and jalapeņos the day before...
    This was of course true but only half the reason, I imagine it makes people more sensitive to other stuff though.

people won't suspect baby wipes if you say you ate some really greasy food, nasty stuff to get off unless you use delicate baby products!! :P (nice excuse to use baby products hehe )

one time this girl i like, who is a few years younger than me was staying a sleep over at my house, she opened my bottom drawer near my bed when i wasn't there..
    she found my Drynites, paci's, baby powder, baby lotion, and plastic pants...

oh god that sucked...

the only good part was she just laughed it off and called it reallly cute 0.o
    than a few weeks later when she came around again she asked to see them again, to try one on... i really wanted her too, but this time i had a few used ones sitting in the same shelf... so i freaked out and said no.. well that sucks ..
    that was a year ago, and i don't know howto approach her about it, since it is a super delicate subject, and if i bring it up again near her, and if she forgot about it than it would really suck for me ... 0.0

I couldn't deal with having a maid. Even without anything to hide, I'm a weirdly private person for no real reason. I don't like people I don't know in my space.

i have a place inside my closet the maid doesnt go near.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    i have a place inside my closet the maid doesnt go near.
    Is that metaphorical as in the usual use of closet, or is there actually part of a closet you can hide stuff in?

Called my mother on cell phone to look in a PURPLE chest at the end of my bed to get a number and unfortunately there was two: one with my important stuff in it and the other with my diaper stuff in it. Even though she looked in both, she didn't question me about them because she respects my privacy and doesn't give a crap what goes on in the house. =P