Thread: New here

Default New here

I joined a few months back but then was too busy to ever really check this site out. So here goes.

I'm male, in my mid 30s and live in the pacific northwest. I've been a DL as long as I can remember and it is a trait that I really enjoy having because I think it makes me a more interesting person on some level. I'm "out" to my wife who enjoys playing along but beyond her I've told not a soul.

My hobbies include fixing things, breaking things, and building things... I'm somewhat of an extreme do-it-yourselfer. I also really enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking and biking.

I'm interested in this forum because I like to know I'm not the only one out there -- and I know that I'm not by a long shot (I saw a guy greedily handling a package of diapers at the store 2 days ago and I could read the look on his face). I think it will be nice to hear from other enthusiasts and to contribute what I can.

There, I did it!

Hi happy!
    Welcome to ADISC!
    There's a good size group of ABDLs from the Pacific Northwest (especially Seattle).
    Have fun checking out the whole ADISC site, making friends, and being a part of the community!
    =)

Smile Welcome!

Welcome happydl to ADISC from down under (Australia).
    You know the place where we built a house named after one of your TV talk show hosts. The fact that the great "O" is recording a couple of shows in the Sydney Opera House (100 miles south of were I live and no I am not going), is all over the media here. (Sorry about going off on a tangent like that).

To know that I am not the only person on the planet with this weird dress desires is the best thing about the ACISC community here. The woman of my life lets me wear whatever I like in the home (and any discrete under garment my body needs when going out), so I am very fortunate there. Love is never force after all.

I come from an engineering background so I am also interested in how things work and are put together. It is great when you can prevent something from being thrown away because you can fix it. Another two of my main interests are science and astronomy. Also I should add that I am becoming more interested in history as I get older.

Enjoy your time here, I am looking forward to your contributions to the forums.
    Last edited by johnyABinAUS; 10-Dec-2010 at 22:22. Reason: Additional text and change of a word. Again!

Quote Originally Posted by johnyABinAUS View Post
    I come from an engineering background so I am also interested in how things work and are put together. It is great when you can prevent something from being thrown away because you can fix it. Another two of my main interests are science and astronomy. Also I should add that I am becoming more interested in history as I get older.
    If you don't already read it, you should check out makezine. I can't post links but I'm sure you can find that.

Thanks I will. But my other haft wants me to take her to the shops now! So I must log off right now if I want to live any longer. Will be back later, (if she lets me), only kidding. Bye.