Thread: Newbie coming through the door

Default Newbie coming through the door

Hey everyone,

My fur/abdl name is Dimitri and I answer to that anyways. I'm 19 years old and I consider myself tb, dl, and a furry.

Some of my general hobbies: I like movies and also playing video games. Xbox live gamertag is Zabr3 for any of you who would like to add me. I like to work out and go running but I'm not in shape by any means. I also like to play tennis because it can be a competitive sport one day, and a recreational sport the next. Although, living in Michigan means I only get about 8 or 9 months out of the year to play.

I'm not currently living on my own, although I very much wish I did. That being said, my diaper time is limited at best. I have a good supply of product in my storage unit, just waiting for the day that I try moving out on my own again.

During my diaper time, I like to pretend I'm somewhere between 4 and 7, still in diapers of course. I like a lot of baby items (pacis, bottles, sleepers, etc.) but I rarely get them out for fear of re-discovery. Sometimes, I get to age-play with a friend of mine who knows and completely accepts my tbdl side. So, its fun for both of us.

Well, I can't really think of anything else to say off hand. So if you want to know anything else, just ask. See ya!

Dimitri

hey, welcomes. Not much of an exercise buff here xD, what video games do you like to play the most though? any your currently trying to beat?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    hey, welcomes. Not much of an exercise buff here xD, what video games do you like to play the most though? any your currently trying to beat?
    Well, generally I like FPS games but I'll occasionally play other types. I'm currently playing through Resident Evil 5 with my brother on veteran and hope to attempt, and I say attempt for a good reason, to play through on professional once I'm done with veteran.

Other than that I got Halo Reach shortly after it came out and plan on getting COD: Black Ops as soon as I can afford it. What games do you play?