Thread: New in Southern CA

Default New in Southern CA

I am new to the board. I haven't been active in the community for quite some time.

I am into diapers, especially at night so I do not have to get up to potty. I tend to be a naughty girl, who sometimes needs her daddy to give her a spanking to remind her not to be sassy.

Fist things first, welcome! Secondly, we would like to know more about your interest outside of the abdl thing, what kind of music do you like? Movies? Any other hobbies/interest.

And the last thing is that this is a support community, not a sex community, and anything even remotely sexually explicit is not tolerated here, thus this quote is not the sort of thing we do not accept here at adisc:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAngel View Post
    I tend to be a naughty girl, who sometimes needs her daddy to give her a spanking to remind her not to be sassy.
    Just read the rules and you'll be fine.

The link to the rules is here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html

Have a great time and I hope you enjoy our community!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAngel View Post
    I am new to the board. I haven't been active in the community for quite some time.

I am into diapers, especially at night so I do not have to get up to potty. I tend to be a naughty girl, who sometimes needs her daddy to give her a spanking to remind her not to be sassy.
    Your introduction doesn't tell us much, except that you like diapers (usually a given here) and spanking. Can you share a bit more about your hobbies and interests, especially those outside of AB/DL? If you need any help, one of the mods wrote a helpful sticky.

welcome L.A.
    Hope you have a blast being a member of ADISC!
    Happy Holidays!
    - Will