Thread: Hello from the uk

Default Hello from the uk

Hi dueyboy here, 28 from the uk.

Nice to meet you everyone!

Dueyboy x

Hi dueyboy and welcome to ADISC it is good to see another member from the UK. I am from Australia, so lets us not say anything about the cricket. I have found this to be a very friendly site, but we do like to see a little more detail in introductions about general life interest or hobbies that you may have. So please just take it easy and try to let us know a little about yourself. In my real life two of my main interests are science and astronomy. Enjoy your visits here.

Hi Dueyboy, welcome, it has been damn cold in the last week or so in the U.K. well it has in the northern midlands.
    *hugs*

Welcome and hello UK from the UK! ... and yes, let's say something about the cricket! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by dueyboy View Post
    Hi dueyboy here, 28 from the uk.

Nice to meet you everyone!

Dueyboy x
    Hi Dueyboy, nice to meet you too. And welcome to ADISC!

We'd love to learn a bit more about you. What brought you to ADISC? What interests do you have outside of diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Hi Dueyboy, welcome, it has been damn cold in the last week or so in the U.K. well it has in the northern midlands.
    *hugs*
    You think it was cold? You should have been in Scotland! =P