Thread: Found vintage Attends!!

pampers6969

Default Found vintage Attends!!

"found" 2 1985 vintage attends at a customers house - She said that I can have them!!!

They are sooo soft!! They are they same ones that I used to steal from my younger brother - he used to wet the bed and mom kept them around.

Now the question - should I keep them folded up and pristine??? OR should I use one of them - mess, wet and jsut totally fill it??

Stick it in gasoline and then light it on fire. It'll burn for... minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by pampers6969 View Post
    "found" 2 1985 vintage attends at a customers house - She said that I can have them!!!

They are sooo soft!! They are they same ones that I used to steal from my younger brother - he used to wet the bed and mom kept them around.

Now the question - should I keep them folded up and pristine??? OR should I use one of them - mess, wet and jsut totally fill it??
    I noticed you've been a member since March 2009; however, it appears you have not made a proper introduction. May I recommend you read this cheat sheet and then post an introduction?

As to your question, um...decide for yourself? I guess you've got to decide whether having some of them around for memories sake is more important than using them. I'd be inclined to use maybe 50% of them spaced out over a regular interval (maybe every 6 months), but save the rest.

yeah save them for a while
    and then use them once you had fun wearing them

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Umm well wear one and save one.
    A totally logical answer. I agree with Powderhair. Also, make sure you use the one that's a little worse for wear (pun very much intended!). If they're vintage, then you want to keep the best one looking great for as long as possible. Stick that shit in a plexiglass cabinet and put it on your table as a conversation piece.

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Stick that shit in a plexiglass cabinet and put it on your table as a conversation piece.
    I loled. That would either start one interesting conversation or stop one cold. Either way it would be funny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by WildZore View Post
    I loled. That would either start one interesting conversation or stop one cold. Either way it would be funny as hell.
    'nuf said.

use onę, and save the better looking one for.. presentation.
    TRUST ME saving one is worth it, save both if you can..

i soo wanted to save 1 or 2 of each different drynites design for both girls and boys, but i ended up using all of them now i dont have a momento of the different designs