Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kvedja fra Iceland

Default Kvedja fra Iceland

Translation "Greetings from Iceland."

Hello everybody here.
    I love cooking, making music, computers and watching movies and perhaps tons of other things.
    When it is cold I like to wear footed pajamas and *sometimes* wearing and using diaper.
    I'm here just read about what's happening in the AB world.

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by pluto View Post
    Translation "Greetings from Iceland."

Hello everybody here.
    I love cooking, making music, computers and watching movies and perhaps tons of other things.
    When it is cold I like to wear footed pajamas and *sometimes* wearing and using diaper.
    I'm here just read about what's happening in the AB world.

cheers.
    Iceland? That's pretty cool...I've always wanted to visit there. Also, what musical instruments do you play?

well, welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your stay here...feel free to post in any topics that interest you.

Oline I have loved Iceland ever since I started playing Eveonline,
    Ever since I have known with the heart of iceland you have deserved to believe in yourself,
    Iceland is cool!

I play on piano, and I compose music on my computer. When I was younger I made lot of songs, now days I don't have much time for composing.

Welcome to ADISC!

"When it is cold". Isn't it always cold in Iceland?! Do you play or watch any sports?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLittleDefect View Post
    Oline I have loved Iceland ever since I started playing Eveonline,
    Ever since I have known with the heart of iceland you have deserved to believe in yourself,
    Iceland is cool!
    The guys at CCP are also pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

"When it is cold". Isn't it always cold in Iceland?! Do you play or watch any sports?
    Well it is 6 C today but 2 days ago it was -8 C and always wear t-shirt regardless of C (speed of light).

I don't watch sport unless it is some major event.
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Dec-2010 at 22:10. Reason: merging posts

I think Iceland is the only "Scandinavian" country I haven't been to, unless you count Greenland too (though I guess it is sort of technically part of Denmark, and sort of North America.) I have always wanted to visit, but it just never worked out with flight schedules. Part of Iceland ended up on my car in Norway, though, during the eruptions!

Welcome to ADISC, and thanks for another word for "welcome" to add to my vocabulary. Let me add one to yours - "Howdy!" (Texan for "welcome!")

Hilsen fra Norge!

Cool to see an Icelandic here, we do have a few Norwegians, Swedes and Danes here.

So yeah, welcome to the site.

Ooooooo, I tried learning some icelandic once! I speak swedish better, though.

Welcome!

Hey, Pluto. Cool to see someone from Iceland. My parents went there like...4 years ago. They left me at my grandmother's house though :| I know you've got to be cold, it's -1C here in Florida right now....i'm freezing!