Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi from iowa

Post hi from iowa

hi im from Iowa and im an AB/Sissy, i am studying to become a shark biologist and study Great White Sharks, Tiger Sharks, and Bull Sharks.

What brings me here is: i love diapers and acting like an AB more often then less. also to find help with buying clothes and other AB items online and storing them.

i have a lot of other interests like playing video games, or listening to music, studying about sharks, working with audio and video technicians, creating furniture for homes, lifting weights, designing new clothes or outfits out of older clothes.

i came to this site to get help on finding new places to get AB clothes, and finding out new ideas on where to find ab websites and for the stories. also to meet others with similar interest as mine.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC! That's a great intro, and it looks like you were using the cheat sheet!

If you were, then well done for reading around first. If you weren't then well done for making a great first post!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Why do you have such an interest in sharks? Do you know what sparked it?

A shark biologist from Iowa? I didn't realize that global warming had affected us so much as to create inland seas capable of sustaining a shark population there.

Just kidding - welcome to ADISC! You will find we are a very diverse group here and have a variety of interests, only one of which happens to be diapers. I note that you have an interest in creating furniture for homes. What type of design are you most inspired by? Please describe some of your work.

Welcome to ADISC beaver!

What's the significance of your user name, if any? What consoles do you own? We have a Computers and Games sub forum where you may like to hang out, and there are quite a few gaming social groups too. You can search the Groups here.

I don't know much about sharks. I think I've seen somewhere that Tiger sharks eat their brothers and sisters while still inside the womb, and, apparently, sharks don't succumb to cancer because their skeletons are made of cartilage instead of bone, is that correct?

Hope you enjoy your time with us. If you have any problems or questions don't hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by beaver View Post
    hi im from Iowa and im an AB/Sissy, i am studying to become a shark biologist and study Great White Sharks, Tiger Sharks, and Bull Sharks.

What brings me here is: i love diapers and acting like an AB more often then less. also to find help with buying clothes and other AB items online and storing them.

i have a lot of other interests like playing video games, or listening to music, studying about sharks, working with audio and video technicians, creating furniture for homes, lifting weights, designing new clothes or outfits out of older clothes.

i came to this site to get help on finding new places to get AB clothes, and finding out new ideas on where to find ab websites and for the stories. also to meet others with similar interest as mine.
    I'll second what someone else has said: you're in the wrong state to do anything with marine anything.

Unless you're getting an undergraduate degree in general biology and am doing this because you're in-state and it's cheaper than going to FSU, UCF, UC*, etc.

As an aside: we have capital letters in Iowa, you know...

I thought Wisconsin were the Badgers, and Iowa was the Hawkeyes...

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    I thought Wisconsin were the Badgers, and Iowa was the Hawkeyes...
    There's beaver in Iowa too, you know ... what with all the co-eds and such...

Watching shark week and watching the 4 Jaws movies and the commentary for all of them kinda got me into the sharks. Thanks for the welcome and yeah i used the cheat sheet. also im getting my AA at a community college then moving to either Florida or Virginia to study marine biology-> to shark biology and i hate both the Iowa Hawkeyes and Wisconsin Badgers go Mountaineers. as for furniture i can make sofas, dressers, tables, computer stands and more from getting 3rd place in state carpentry with a buddy from high school. i wasn't really in it i just helped out a lot. and i have 2 360's regular and super nes, gamecube, PlayStation 1, dreamcast, and Genesis.

Quote Originally Posted by beaver View Post
    Watching shark week and watching the 4 Jaws movies and the commentary for all of them kinda got me into the sharks. Thanks for the welcome and yeah i used the cheat sheet. also im getting my AA at a community college then moving to either Florida or Virginia to study marine biology-> to shark biology and i hate both the Iowa Hawkeyes and Wisconsin Badgers go Mountaineers. as for furniture i can make sofas, dressers, tables, computer stands and more from getting 3rd place in state carpentry with a buddy from high school. i wasn't really in it i just helped out a lot. and i have 2 360's regular and super nes, gamecube, PlayStation 1, dreamcast, and Genesis.
    You'd eschew two very good Big Ten(12) teams for West Virginia? /me sighs. Oh well, no one is perfect. Welcome to ADISC, anyway!

'Ellos there!
    Welcome to ADISC! :'D
    I'm iKero-chu, the one and only Pirate Ferrachu Ninja.
    Enjoy your stay here.
    <3