Thread: Diaper advice

Smile Diaper advice

What is a good diaper that I can get at walmart or target that doesn't leak and that can hold a good amount of urine?

Unfortunately the best of the bunch at those type stores are going to be Depends maximum protection. They are really thin and aren't that absorbant but they do have a plastic backing. If you cant get anything shipped to your house, those will be your best bet.

If you use a baby diaper as a stuffer they are too bad.

I believe you guys in the states can even get Depends booster pads to go in your briefs.

Nat682

GoodNites are pretty absorbent (can hold three or so wettings plus one mess), will likely fit pretty well, and can be bought pretty much anywhere. They are also quite inexpensive.

for walmart your best bet is the depends fitted max protection as stated above. Ive used them before and they will hold at least one wetting but after that they don't keep the moisture away from the skin so they feel uncomfortable. the good things about them is you can get them at walmart they are reasonably cheap, fit well and have a plastic shell that prevents leaks. if you need more absorption you can get boosters if available or just use a baby diaper as a stuffer.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by Nat682 View Post
    GoodNites are pretty absorbent (can hold three or so wettings plus one mess), will likely fit pretty well, and can be bought pretty much anywhere. They are also quite inexpensive.
    Hahahahahah you gotta be kidding right? 3 wettings? Maybe if you're doing little piddles.... My friend who can fit in them (they are small remember....) can barely get one, and he has to be careful not to flood.

Again, unless you have a medical supply store near by you've not got the best selection, apart from the internet of course. Doubling up, using baby nappies as boosters is probably the best thing to do, although its far from ideal.

kev1

goodnites are really absorbent

I have not found Goodnites to be absorbent. I cannot get one wetting in them without flooding them. Maybe bladder size has a lot to do with individual experiences.

I have worn Depends max] - they dont hold enough for me -especialy when i've gone 2 a movie

believe me -- you get what you pay for \ if you buy cheap dont expect much