Thread: Hi i am CJ and I'm a lurker.

Cool Hi i am CJ and I'm a lurker.

wait this isnt lurkers anonymous? Well any way everyone calls me CJ I am 25 in RL and daddy to a certain baby boy. even though i am a daddy I am a lil guy too at heart. i wear diapers somtimes not always.

I love cuddles and roleplaying. not a Day goes by i dont think of my lil guy and how much he means to me.

see you all on the other side.

^_^ ~CJ~

Quote Originally Posted by james499 View Post
    wait this isnt lurkers anonymous?
    Welcome, CJ!

I'm afraid this isn't lurkers anonymous. I'm glad you took the next step and joined.

Ah, you're a daddy, eh? We've got a lot of caretakers on this site, some I'm sure you'll make good friends. Aw, how cute. I bet he loves it >.< What else do you do with your baby boy? We have a few threads on here where people are asking what they should do with their little one, perhaps you'd like to help out (if you haven't already )

What else do you like to do? Do you have any interests you'd like to share with us?

It's great to meet new people! I hope you enjoy yourself, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by james499 View Post
    wait this isnt lurkers anonymous? Well any way everyone calls me CJ I am 25 in RL and daddy to a certain baby boy. even though i am a daddy I am a lil guy too at heart. i wear diapers somtimes not always.

I love cuddles and roleplaying. not a Day goes by i dont think of my lil guy and how much he means to me.

see you all on the other side.

^_^ ~CJ~
    Hey there!

Welcome to ADISC! What sorts of other things are you into? Like outside interests, sports, hobbies, that sort of thing!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon