Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm new!

Default Hello, I'm new!

Hi,
    I'm Jenni. I'm new here. I'm generally very shy about this stuff, and not many of my friends know I'm an AB.

Hey Jenni
    Welcome to ADISC.

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? Do you have any hobbies or interests? What's your favourite TV show?
    If you're still struggling to write a bit more one of our moderators has written this great cheat sheet: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

I hope to see you around, and again welcome

I really don't know what to, say I like Anime and Video games, and have few friends (none close enough to hang out with).
    I'm super timid, and shy and if I get upset, or sad I cry alot. I guess it's kinda weird that even though I am 29 I still don't know if I truely want to date men or womwn.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiBabyjenni View Post
    I really don't know what to, say I like Anime and Video games, and have few friends (none close enough to hang out with).
    I'm super timid, and shy and if I get upset, or sad I cry alot. I guess it's kinda weird that even though I am 29 I still don't know if I truely want to date men or womwn.
    Crying's good. And who says you ever have to make up your mind?

Okay, here are a few questions:

Coke or Pepsi?
    Hugs or Kisses?
    Summer or Winter?

I'm pretty sure we have a few groups about anime as well. Have a look around. There's a bit of something for everyone here

Quote Originally Posted by Nonabean View Post
    Crying's good. And who says you ever have to make up your mind?

Okay, here are a few questions:

Coke or Pepsi?
    Hugs or Kisses?
    Summer or Winter?

I'm pretty sure we have a few groups about anime as well. Have a look around. There's a bit of something for everyone here
    I don't drink cola,
    I love hugs, it's the physical contact with others I enjoy.
    I like both summer and winter, but were I live it doesn't snow in the winter

We have about 5 feet of snow here already. It's driving me crazy. The whole country has fallen to pieces.

What do you do in your free time?

Where do you work? You don't have to say if you don't want to. :P

Are you into any sports?

I spend my free time with my pets, I sadly don't have a job, and I'm not really into sports except swimming, and diving.