Thread: Hello again

Default Hello again

i haven't post anything in two years. so hi im something. i like music, video games, watching hockey, and of course diapers. thought i would take the time to re-introduce myself!

Hello and welcome.

I like watching hockey too. Have you got a favorite team?

2 teams actually. the flyers are my favorite team. my second favorite team is who ever is playing Pittsburgh.

In France, Hockey is not as popular as soccer (I hate soccer) and it's very difficult to see some hockey on TV. But the town were I was born has got a pretty good team (I mean, pretty good for a french team but versus an NHL team it would be ridiculous). It's the eagles from "La Roche Sur Yon".

And when I can't see NHL on TV, I used to play hockey in video games with "Phoenix" (I'm fond of wolves, so I'm also fond of coyotes)

well all the french players cant be all bad. i mean i see a fair amount running around the NHL.

just wanna say hey!
    Philly has plenty of chill AB/DLs
    and welcome back to ADISC!

Hi there something. Welcome back to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by something View Post
    i like music, video games, watching hockey, and of course diapers.
    Add "The Simpsons" to that list, and you've nailed my 5 biggest likes on the head!
    Glad to meet another 'like interested' person here.

2 teams actually. the flyers are my favorite team. my second favorite team is who ever is playing Pittsburgh.
    LOL to that second part. I'm a Wing's fan, so I suppose my team is only a team you like once or twice a year, during their rare meet up.

I'm a hockey fan, first and foremost though, so I'll route for the game in general. Wherever I live, I'll likely end up supporting the local teams.

well all the french players cant be all bad. i mean i see a fair amount running around the NHL.
    Well, that depends. Do you mean people 'of a French background' (including French Canadians) or legitimate French players?
    France, in and of itself, is on the relative borderline in terms of hockey's 'first world nations' if you will. It competes against the 'big boy' nations often in the Olympic games, but it seldom has much of a chance in those competitions. They really have only had one major player of late, and that is Christobal Huet, but he actually plays internationally with the more powerful Swiss team. Here is a list of every French born player who has played in the NHL:
    NHL Players Born in France | Hockey-Reference.com

Yeah, it's a pretty short list. France is definitely in the developed nations of the hockey world, but is far from the major 6 or 7 nations that tend to dominate. Just a little hockey note from me. Whenever it comes to hockey, I could always say more.

Anyhow, welcome once more back to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here, and stick around a bit more.