Thread: Hello.

Post Hello.

I'm 20 and from Indiana. I have an incontinence problem and have had the problem all my life. I have moderate to heavy issues during the day and I wet the bed almost every night. I went from diapers to pull-ups and goodnights. I wore those until I was 13 since I was embarrassed. I just dealt with the bed wetting and getting up and changing my sheets and clothes. My mom found out I still wet the bed from seeing me take my sheets and pjs down to the washer and we decided I should look into something to wear for bed so last year, we bought Walmart's assurance diapers but those didn't really work for me. I just didn't get anymore and I didn't have a job at the time. So on Friday, I'll be ordering some better diapers that will help along with buying a plastic sheet from walmart. I'm so glad I found this site. It's nice to know there are others out there with the same problem and it doesn't make me as nervous. My parents and younger sister are the only people who know about my problem.

Hi and welcome. It's nice that your shared all of that and it's awsome your family is supportive in your need but I was woundering if you could tell us a little more about you. For example what are some of your hobbies, your favorate kind of music, or the sort of stuff that you like to do in 'normal' life?

Haha. Sorry about that...

I'm into music. I play trumpet and a little piano. I love to scrapbook and I'm crafty. I grew up with my mom being crafty so I make things as well. I love to cook(sometimes) haha. It depends on my mood. If I'm in one of those moods, I love cleaning. I have a niece and 2 nephews, one of my nephews passed away a few hours after birth. I love listening to music and playing it as I said earlier. My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, the Secret life of the American Teenager, 19 kids and counting, 16 and pregnant, teen mom and law and order SVU. I also like to watch the Young and the Restless. I have 3 dogs. I'm an animal lover. I use to live in California and miss a lot about it. I love kids and I plan on being an elementary education teacher or working with babies as a nurse. I'm still deciding what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ks1990 View Post
    Haha. Sorry about that...

I'm into music. I play trumpet and a little piano. I love to scrapbook and I'm crafty. I grew up with my mom being crafty so I make things as well. I love to cook(sometimes) haha. It depends on my mood. If I'm in one of those moods, I love cleaning. I have a niece and 2 nephews, one of my nephews passed away a few hours after birth. I love listening to music and playing it as I said earlier. My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, the Secret life of the American Teenager, 19 kids and counting, 16 and pregnant, teen mom and law and order SVU. I also like to watch the Young and the Restless. I have 3 dogs. I'm an animal lover. I use to live in California and miss a lot about it. I love kids and I plan on being an elementary education teacher or working with babies as a nurse. I'm still deciding what to do.
    Wow, you sound like a very busy person! I love scrapbooking too! I have one from my last year at school where everyone of my friends got a page with their picture, quotes from our awesome times together, and they got to write or draw something on it as well! It was so cool!

welcome to ADISC!
    Nice into, and I hope you can check out all the special things that ADISC provides!
    There's a decent number of people here who (still) have bedwetting and/or daytim incontinence issues.
    Peace