Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Classico or Teddy?

Default Classico or Teddy?

So to prevent tl;dr... Moving out soon. I'm getting prices. Writing down desired products. I did a quick search for related articles, and nadda.

I'm going Bambino, and I would like to know 2 things before I choose between the Teddys, or Classico:

1) Which is thicker when dry?

2) Which would you choose if you had to? (Disregard thoughts of what it would be used for, delivered "punishment", etc.)

Thanks for any help, guys!

Loopygone

They're both the same iirc. same with the blanco's as well. No actual difference in absorbency. So it comes down to what design you'd like best (especially now they replaced the tapes on the teddies.

Yeah, I like the stretchy tapes on the Teddy, which is a check for them. Although, the Classico have a much cuter print, which makes me even more confuzzled.

Loopygone

Like I said, the tapes aren't stretchy any more, they kept snapping so they went back to normal tapes :P. Guess that makes the classico your choice. I'm not a fan of the print my self, I already know I'm a baby, I don't need it spelled out on my nappy :P

Personally I'd go with teddies...only because the print is cuter in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Like I said, the tapes aren't stretchy any more, they kept snapping so they went back to normal tapes :P. Guess that makes the classico your choice. I'm not a fan of the print my self, I already know I'm a baby, I don't need it spelled out on my nappy :P
    I dont see any problem whit that. I think that is cute.

they supposedly changed the sap/pulp ratio slightly on them but not enough for anyone to care.

I vote teddies - I have them, and they are SOOO cute! They look just like the pampers I'm wearing in my avatar