Thread: And here he comes!

Default And here he comes!

Hello ADISC! Call me Talentless A, because that's my profile name!

Been lurking here for a while, and i reckoned it was about time i got an account (Partly because i like the community so far, partly because 5th lurk in a row got cut short due to viewing restrictions.

My friends all know that i'm a bit spontaneous and more than a 'lil bit off the wall, but that doesn't bother them, i'm lucky to have a lot of people around me who are equally geeky!

As for a bit about my interests (as one of my favorite quotes states: Read the instruction, even if you don't follow them): I'm a jack of all geeky trades i guess; read a lot (even if not so much as i'd like) favorite book is Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy; game a lot, mainly TF2 and pokemon, (even if my favorite genre is the RPG), favorite game being portal; like mostly inde music, but listen to a bit of most things... you get the idea.

I'm hoping to stick around here for a while, even if i do have a history of leaving forums when i get bored, although i'm doing well to combat that at the moment.... Also got a bad habit of not posting too much, but oh well :P

Aaand i guess that's it, thanks for reading ^^

Welcome to ADISC, TalentlessA! Good intro. Hope you participate a little more than you're suggesting, but it is a support community, so you're welcome to be a part of ADISC at whatever degree that suits you.

Welcome to the gang;
    I myself like fixing junk as well - like to think of myself as a 'jack of all trades' but often end up breaking the given item worse than it was when I started.
    Tried to fix my laptop the other day and had a part left over (!!!) - then the hibernate function quit working; brilliant.

Hope you find this place to be welcoming and safe. Peace

Welcome to the site, heard TF2 is pretty fun (own it but never played it) any favorite RPG's?

Welcome! That was a fairly geek-free start hehe I bet you post more here than any other site you've visited!

He he, I know where you are coming from. A house mate said to be today "you are weird, very weird. But you are the good type of weird!" I do unusual things, but there is logic in it that I have to explain. There are a good number of us like that around here. I'm sure you'll fit right in! :P

@ Coyote Howl: Fav RPG's are probably Oblivion, Pokemon (But not for the RPG aspect), The Way (Indie-st game i've ever played, but so fantastic), Golden Sun... i could go on.

@Aina: I hope not, private forum which has a fair few personal friends on it would be irked if i cut down posting

@ UnMarth (Seeing as i can't VM you back for some reason): Yeah, it's one of my favorites, great anime. (My top 3 being Lucky Star, Durarara and Haruhi at the moment, but i'm very fickle with my top 3 list :P)

Quote Originally Posted by TalentlessA View Post
    @ Coyote Howl: Fav RPG's are probably Oblivion, Pokemon (But not for the RPG aspect), The Way (Indie-st game i've ever played, but so fantastic), Golden Sun... i could go on.

@Aina: I hope not, private forum which has a fair few personal friends on it would be irked if i cut down posting

@ UnMarth (Seeing as i can't VM you back for some reason): Yeah, it's one of my favorites, great anime. (My top 3 being Lucky Star, Durarara and Haruhi at the moment, but i'm very fickle with my top 3 list :P)
    Ah, seems like it was set to friends only. I have changed it so you can post back.
    And it seems like you have a friend here already :P

But I like not lonly Lucky star, but pani poni dash as well as Azumanga Diaoha (if I spelt that right >.<). I also like NGE. But I have yet to watch them all, been downloaded on my computer for years. always watch the first couple and forget about it. I have such a short attention span it's awful!

Ooh I always play TF2!! Welcome to the site Don't forget to check out those rules if you haven't already.