Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to take my AB 'out' to?

dldaddy

Default Where to take my AB 'out' to?

Sorry, I know there's a similar thread that was just posted... but I didn't know if it'd be more courteous to just make a different thread and not hijack theirs.

Obviously we'd use nothing but discretion, she'd be padded under her clothes and not showing any more AB than that.... I'm just a DL and having some issues of thinking of good places to take an AB.

So far I have the zoo, and the park (which I think any girl would love swinging with someone special )

The beach is an option since I live on the east coast... but it'll still be cold when she comes to visit. Where else would be some more 'babyish' or fun places to take a little AB toddler? In case you can't tell, I'm a first-time daddy, but beyond excited to care for her! I've wanted to baby an AB since I realized what this fetish was.

Thanks for your help!

Go to build a bear! Let her make a bear. ... It's too cold to go to a carnival or amusement park but I love carousels. Petting zoos are often more fun because you can pet the animals. And it's something I did a lot as a kid. Taking her out to go ice skating might be fun depending on her toddler age. There seems like there would be a lot of fun in being able to hold onto a Daddy while learning to skate- that's provided you know how to skate already. That's at the older toddler end/preschool age though. But you could have hot chocolate. Actually, just the hot chocolate would be great if you could find enough snow to make a snowman. Maybe make a daddy and a little snowman? She might not like the cold though...

Fun restaurants with coloring sheets might be fun too. Lots of adults can ask for coloring sheets in those types of restaurants too. And she can order off the kids menu if she wants. I would do that, but dietary restrictions generally prevent it for myself.

An impromptu stop at the Disney store if you have one in your local mall is also tons of fun. It appears more of a collecting type thing from nostalgia or maybe shopping for a kid. If she's relatively small, she can also fit into some of the clothes there, which can be a treat. Princess dress up time later would be very exciting!

Those are just ideas and the sorts of things that I know I like to do or would like to do.

Basically as long as you're being there and taking care of her and she feels secure I think you should be fine... Especially since you're trying to make this really special for her.

dldaddy

Quote Originally Posted by skippy6977 View Post
    Go get her picture taken with Santa.
    That's possibly the best 'little' idea anyone could think of. She loves Christmas. Unfortunately for both of us- she'll be here after Christmas. Any other of your input is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Starbright View Post
    Go to build a bear! Let her make a bear.
    These are all amazing! She has tons of stuffed animals, so build-a-bear is gonna be a great one, I think. Let her bring home one to remind her of me... . Thanks for that!

I'm a horrible ice skater, but this idea is good too. I can tell she'd like to be clingy and hold my hand the whole time... so this might be a great match.

You know what kinda restaurants (in the SE US) would have these kind of coloring placemats?

The Disney Store is great too. If nothing else we can just browse around and look at her favorite characters. Maybe by the next time she comes we can plan a trip to Disney... but it's just not in my budget this time I feel kinda bad that I don't have the budget to take her and hope she's not expecting a surprise visit.

Your closing sentences were really warming, and it's all I wanna do.... Just give her lots of attention! If you happen to think of any other places, chime back in in this thread.

Thanks for the quick replies, everyone!

Most major chains have a children's menu with coloring activities and games on them.

dldaddy

Quote Originally Posted by CaretakerSam View Post
    Most major chains have a children's menu with coloring activities and games on them.
    Yea, kind of a silly question now that I think about it haha. You can tell I was the youngest in the family and don't have kids!

The build a bear idea is good. I would suggest something like magic mountin, gameworks, or chuckie cheese.

dldaddy

I'm going to talk to her about a chuckie cheese idea... I think it'd be too too little for her liking. We both like using a little discretion with our play time, which is nice that we're on the same page.

Keep the ideas coming, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dldaddy View Post
    You know what kinda restaurants (in the SE US) would have these kind of coloring placemats?
    The Macaroni Grill has tables that are just covered in a piece of white paper. Like, a giant piece of white paper that you can just colour all over. My best friend and I still have to resist the urge to draw penises all over the table when we go there, but the concept is the same.

And the food is great, too, if you're into Italian stuff.

dldaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    The Macaroni Grill has tables that are just covered in a piece of white paper. Like, a giant piece of white paper that you can just colour all over. My best friend and I still have to resist the urge to draw penises all over the table when we go there, but the concept is the same.

And the food is great, too, if you're into Italian stuff.
    Thanks for this. This idea sounds just right. I wouldn't wanna have to make her uncomfortable asking for a kid's placemat at a restaurant .. but if it happened to be at all the tables, it'd be very normal!

I think this is kinda what we're looking for. I don't think she wants to play in a playplace or something where she'd feel abnormal... but ideas like yours, and the build a bear where 'bigger' kids are still welcome is what I'm shooting for. Thanks!