Thread: newwb

Toxic

Default newwb

just took the plunge ,
    new here so haiii

not new to abdl places mostly lurker
    Nothing more needs said i think

Welcome to ADISC, Toxic!

So, what other interests do you have? Favorite movies? Books? A hobby? Video games?
    As you might've read here before, it's not your diaper we're all that interested in, it's your SOUUULL!

Well, I think more does need to be said!

Check out this cheat sheet written just for people who struggle to think of things to write in their introduction

It's really important to get involved to get the most out of this community

Toxic

cheatt cheeet omg GIMMEEE

Ahh Snowboard is one , BRING SNOWW READING heck No !
    Movies love it actions comedys scarys , video games Casualy and i own big collections and no i am not those Cod hooked type person
    You may not HAZ MAH soul ....

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Excuse me? I didn't really understand any of that.
    I've tried to translate - here's my best understanding (added stuff in [brackets]:

Snowboarding is one [of my interests]. Bring Snow!

Reading - heck no! [Reading is not one of my interests]

I love movies - actions comedies, scaries, [as well as] video games. I own big collections and no I am not those Cod [Call of Duty, possibly?*] hooked type person.
    *I don't really play video games, so I don't know if that is what he is referring to for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    cheatt cheeet omg GIMMEEE

Ahh Snowboard is one , BRING SNOWW READING heck No !
    Movies love it actions comedys scarys , video games Casualy and i own big collections and no i am not those Cod hooked type person
    You may not HAZ MAH soul ....
    This is very difficult to understand, which forces the reader to fill in the gaps to understand what you are saying. What you type is all that we have to tell what you are trying to convey to us. It only takes a minutes or two longer to type in complete sentences and use punctuation, so I highly recommend you do so.

Welcome to ADISC!

Im with everyone else after reading your post, going wtf?. So some advice is just take your time, think through what you want to say and just let it out(please try to keep it to full sentances). Anyway, hey and welcome

Toxic

yes i might have wrote that quick or should of took time to actually write better ,
    however i lack this at times , or that i always use a auto corrector ,

and punctuation was not my strongest and you might know that english is not my primary language

Well, we're still interested in what some of your hobbies are and what interests you in life other than the ab/dl side. So if you could share it would be awsome.

Toxic

Music , Cars , snowboard , hockey
    outdoors , traveling , movies , extreme sports , skydive , kite surf and so many more