Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *sigh* The most common question in the world...

Default *sigh* The most common question in the world...

Pampers size 7... I've already come to grips with the fact that their not going to hold 4 or 5 wettings. But I do know their cute. I have no problem getting into Pull-ups 4T-5T. My hips are about 29 inches (stick, I know). So, will they fit? I appreciate your feedback, as $18.99 is a bit of a high price to pay to find out your wrong :P

To my understanding, they fit up to a 30" waist.
    Seems like they'd still be a bit uncomfy though!

I don't know but if they do fit let us know. Cus I've been thinking about buying them too. I bought them once 2 yrs ago and they fit but and I'm a little bit bigger now not much tho. But I was also wonderin if they would fit.

I used to wear them and im around your size. While they 'fit' I think you should look into goodnights or a similar product that would fit you better and take alot more.

I have some Goodnites, and their pretty good. They fit me great and take a reasonable about of "punishment" as long as you don't get too crazy. I've just always wanted to try some size 7's, more or less just for the looks.

Yea, I can understand that. I just wish that they come out with a bigger size or product for 'us'. In the end the decision is yours and it wouldn't hurt if you get a pack and explore.

Unlikely that they would fit well for a male but there is some hope.

I have a 30 inch waist, and they do NOT fit me. I tried them once, but couldn't even get the tapes to come together.

Quote Originally Posted by viper219 View Post
    Yea, I can understand that. I just wish that they come out with a bigger size or product for 'us'. In the end the decision is yours and it wouldn't hurt if you get a pack and explore.
    Pampers or Huggies are highly unlikely to make bigger size or product for "us." Compared to the baby diaper market or even the bedwetting/incontinence markets, the AB/DL market is fairly small and thus less profitable. Notice that size seven cannot always be found in stores - this is because they do not sell as well.

Diapers also have a different fit on adults than babies, so it is not just a matter of increasing the size. A whole new design would be necessary. (In fact, I think the Pampers Seven required a special machine to make.) Furthermore, I doubt Pampers or Huggies wish to risk to reputation by marketing to AB/DLs.