Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo answer question...I feel bad

Default Yahoo answer question...I feel bad

So I was studying late tonight with one of my great friends and he happened to find a website with a bunch of ridiculous questions with slamming responses that people have posted on Yahoo Answers, and someone just compiled them all together on this site. I'm not gonna lie, some of them were ridiculous and we were both laughing pretty hard at some.

Well one of those questions was from a teenage girl who said she liked wearing diapers and wanted to know of other people wore them as well... Yea, once we read that, my friend was like "Eww, wtf, that's gross" and was laughing and I make a fake laugh (my face must have turned bright red). That's not cool, like seriously, for people to mock her, it's like mocking me and every other DL. Sure, she should have done a little research before-hand and not asked such a question on a well known site like that.

I remember when I was a young teen, I had no clue what was wrong with me, I never looked up anything online, I just kept to myself b/c I was scared...scared that I was some sick, freak for wanting to wear diapers. I wanted to find out why I wore diapers and if anyone else did but was too afraid to look it up online. BUT yea, anyway, I just feel bad about people mocking that...

i have searched for diapers on yahoo answers and i have read some bad stuff. there are a lot of people on there who post questions about how much they love diapers. then there are people who post questions that seem real but are realy just a fantasy. by the way yahoo answers has no ab/dl section.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, some of them were ridiculous and we were both laughing pretty hard at some.

That's not cool, like seriously, for people to mock her, it's like mocking me and every other DL.

Sure, she should have done a little research before-hand and not asked such a question on a well known site like that.
    You were laughing at other people, and then as soon as it concerned you, you got mad? If you got offended then you ought to take a step back and realize that maybe it is weird, and maybe sometimes it is gross. You can't expect every(any)one to think, "Huh, this person likes wearing diapers. I bet they have a great community somewhere online and you know what, I respect them for that". You are a weirdo, I am a super weirdo, and everyone who posts regularly in the RP section is a total weirdo. Heh heh heh.

As evidenced by 99% of the responses on the site, Yahoo Answers is not the place to ask those kinds of questions anyway. It was probably part of her "research", anyway - assuming it wasn't a 60 year old Chinese man. In China.

cookiemonsterbaby76

i aslo look on there about parents putting kids in diapers for bed wetting and other related things and its all negative. Some people believe bed wetting is just lazy people not medical related

What people need to realize is that many "unconventional" ways are not black and white. In a non-AB sense, every time I hear a friend say something is "gay", I cringe because I am bisexual, and was given enough hell for it already. It's a three-dimensional world, people!!
    People need to stop thinking they know everything and stop the horrible assumptions that are usually wrong. It isn't like the girl said "I like to look at little boys in diapers. Anyone else get a thrill out of it?" THAT I would say is deserving of the "wtf?" among many other things.

OmegaOne

Well I was on the bus around a week ago, and for some reason talking about fetishes. I mentioned diaper fetishism, and both the other people burst into laughter, with one saying something like "now that's just sad." I faked a laugh and agreed.

I have a friend who loves to troll Yahoo! answer (let's just say that he god banned rather quickly...). I mean, some of the stuff he wrote was funny (and so ridiculous it was hard to take it seriously), but I still felt really awkward reading it. Getting trolled is funny if you realize its a troll, but its not so funny if you either don't get it or if the troll hits a sensitive point. Its just a sad fact of the internet that Normal person + anonymity = complete d#$%-head.

And to be fair, they are quite a few *B/DLs that troll incontinence sites, which is pretty disgusting...

When it comes it unintentional confrontations about AB/DL stuff with friends (ie: yahoo answers or fetish discussions), it really sucks being the subject that they're laughing at. It's so hard to say to your friends "ya manchu, it's sick" or "wtf, eww". It feels like you're selling yourself out, and the rest of the AB/DL community. But, how else are you supposed to respond?

It's a tough spot to be in.

I agree with Point Blanch. He speaks the truth.

What you did was take some topic, some little-itty-bitty topic-wopic and make it into something terrible.
    You made it sound like someone walked up to you and attacked you for being you.

When, no, that's not what happened at all. Put yourself in place of your friend. He's not an *BDL, as far as we know, and he laughed at it. Nothing came to mind. He just laughed.

The only reason, the absolutely only reason, you think of this is because you are, indeed, a *BDL.

Now, here's something else to use as an example. And I know you have done this. We all have.

We have mocked and laughed at another, for some silly thing they did. For being them. Maybe that person is obese? Ugly? Took his mother to prom? For whatever the reason, I, you, we all, have laughed and mocked that one person.

And you dare to take offense when a comment was made that didn't directly involve you?

Being sensitive to a topic kills logical thought. It didn't even involve you, and yet you get bothered at it.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    So I was studying late tonight with one of my great friends and he happened to find a website with a bunch of ridiculous questions with slamming responses that people have posted on Yahoo Answers, and someone just compiled them all together on this site. I'm not gonna lie, some of them were ridiculous and we were both laughing pretty hard at some.

Well one of those questions was from a teenage girl who said she liked wearing diapers and wanted to know of other people wore them as well... Yea, once we read that, my friend was like "Eww, wtf, that's gross" and was laughing and I make a fake laugh (my face must have turned bright red). That's not cool, like seriously, for people to mock her, it's like mocking me and every other DL. Sure, she should have done a little research before-hand and not asked such a question on a well known site like that.

I remember when I was a young teen, I had no clue what was wrong with me, I never looked up anything online, I just kept to myself b/c I was scared...scared that I was some sick, freak for wanting to wear diapers. I wanted to find out why I wore diapers and if anyone else did but was too afraid to look it up online. BUT yea, anyway, I just feel bad about people mocking that...

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    You were laughing at other people, and then as soon as it concerned you, you got mad?
    This. Apparently, it's funny until it involves you? I do understand feeling bad for her, but getting upset about it is rather hypocritical, considering you found the rest of the questions funny.

Also, when the *B/DL posts on there are along the lines of this, I certainly understand why it's funny.