Thread: Another Aussie AB

Default Another Aussie AB

Hey all!
    My name's Dave, another Melbourne, Aus AB. Well, I'm 18, so I guess I'm still a TB?? Whatever.
    Been into diaps my whole life and I've had all sorts of adventures involving em, but I spose I'll save them for another time. I used to be a member of TBDL, but I've only recently decided to join ADISC.
    Hope everyone's well!

Hi Dave, welcome to ADISC!

At the age of 18 you have the luxury of being able to call yourself an AB or a TB!

Unfortunately, I wasn't on TBDL for long, so I don't remember you. Can you tell us a little more about yourself?

I am very well thank you! How are you?

Yay! Another Aussie!

Welcome!

If you want to get to know other Aussies join here: Aussie's Unite! - ADISC.org

its a group i made, for all of us Aussies.

Hope to see you around

Snaps

Snaps, very awesome to hear - I'll check it out now!

Arlikra, I'm not too sure what to say :S
    I'm a gay boy who loves to wear diapers. The basics, ha ha! I've done some more babyish stuff before and it was pretty awesome, but I really need to be in the right mood. I'm mega looking forward to the day I move out so I can finally buy some real diapers; when I can no longer resist those damn urges I run down to the grocers for some drynites, but these never last too long...If I do get my own place soon I reckon I'll try a lot more AB stuff, but for now I'm more or less diaper-less
    oh well! The future beckons.

Quote Originally Posted by daveindahood View Post
    Arlikra, I'm not too sure what to say :S
    I'm a gay boy who loves to wear diapers. The basics, ha ha! I've done some more babyish stuff before and it was pretty awesome, but I really need to be in the right mood. I'm mega looking forward to the day I move out so I can finally buy some real diapers; when I can no longer resist those damn urges I run down to the grocers for some drynites, but these never last too long...If I do get my own place soon I reckon I'll try a lot more AB stuff, but for now I'm more or less diaper-less
    oh well! The future beckons.
    Oh sorry, I kinda put you on the spot there a bit!

I meant, tell us a little bit about yourself outside of diapers, such as hobbies and interests, life ambitions, job, mother's maiden name, credit card details... that sort of thing.

Okay, I was joking. You don't have to tell us about your life ambitions if you don't want to!

ha ha, don't worry at al arlikra!
    weeeell, im mega into film. making and watching, so hopefully i'll get into that one day. basically i'm a stereotypical arty fag, love music, drawing, blah blah blah :P
    i'm heading into uni next year, but i'm hoping to travel a bit before that. i loooove to travel, i guess you could call that a hobby. i lived in europe for a while so my family's travelled all over the place. the travel bug's stuck with me, which a mon avis is a good thing!

Hi dave,
    Welcome. I think Melbourne is a great place to be an AB. Cold enough in winter for sleepers and hot enough in summer for playing in just your diaper. Diapers are easy to get, and there is a strong face to face community too.

Quote Originally Posted by timby View Post
    Hi dave,
    Welcome. I think Melbourne is a great place to be an AB. Cold enough in winter for sleepers and hot enough in summer for playing in just your diaper. Diapers are easy to get, and there is a strong face to face community too.
    That's exciting to hear Timby, I'd love to meet some other *b/dl's one day!

welcome to ADISC
    a shout out from Florida! Hows the springtime there? I guess its almost summer time down there!