Thread: hello! I'm new here!

Red face hello! I'm new here!

Hello!! I am new to adisc. I stumbled acrossed it today and it seems like a really cool forum. I am 19 yr old girl. I enjoy doing lots of things! Some are listening to music, hangin out with family and friends, going for walks, snow mobilin, 4wheeling, scrapbooking, coloring, cooking, baking, and tons of other stuff that I don't really want to name them all here! Lol. My family would say that I am more of like a 10 - 12 yr old maturity wise.. Anyways I have other issues besides that but hey who doesn't. My childlike qualities don't bother me I think I am starting to embrace them and realize its ok to have them but I struggle to seperate them from doing the adult things that I need to do. But other than that I am I am fun loving but very shy a lot and I'm not a big talker. I am mostly alone cus I feel like I can't relate to anyone. Hoping that will change since I'm a member here and would like to make friends! I would say that I am an AB but without the fetish and sexual stuff involved. Yes I do wear diapees at nite mostly sometimes during the day if I am scared I might have a wet accident :pSo that's basically the most of what is about me! Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Welcome to ADISC!

Great introduction! Wow, you have so many awesome interests. I do a lot of 4 wheeling and cooking myself. I've tried to scrapbook, but I suck at it

Well, some of us are pretty weird too, and I'm sure you'll be able to relate. Read around this site, and you'll get to meet some great people.

Take care, and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by SoaringLittleGirl5 View Post
    Hello!! I am new to adisc. I stumbled acrossed it today and it seems like a really cool forum. I am 19 yr old girl. I enjoy doing lots of things! Some are listening to music, hangin out with family and friends, going for walks, snow mobilin, 4wheeling, scrapbooking, coloring, cooking, baking, and tons of other stuff that I don't really want to name them all here! Lol. My family would say that I am more of like a 10 - 12 yr old maturity wise.. Anyways I have other issues besides that but hey who doesn't. My childlike qualities don't bother me I think I am starting to embrace them and realize its ok to have them but I struggle to seperate them from doing the adult things that I need to do. But other than that I am I am fun loving but very shy a lot and I'm not a big talker. I am mostly alone cus I feel like I can't relate to anyone. Hoping that will change since I'm a member here and would like to make friends! I would say that I am an AB but without the fetish and sexual stuff involved. Yes I do wear diapees at nite mostly sometimes during the day if I am scared I might have a wet accident :pSo that's basically the most of what is about me! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
    I hear you on the "feeling alone" thing. I've come to realize that I'm a little different from most people, and that's okay. Sure, I won't have many friends, but the ones I do have fucking rock.

You're at a weird age where you're going to have to shed some of the childish things you like to do by necessity, but you can definitely hold on to some of them. Learning to be an adult and yet take time to act like a kid is important. Just keep that in mind.

That is quite a bit, and apparently there is more :P. Anyways Welcome to the site! No need to be shy around here though, no-one is going to bite (well the Furries might, but is only playful :P). Should have no problem relating to people here, there are plenty of people with same interests and the such. Certainly if your struggling with the separating adult from child, don't hesistate to ask for help on here. I'm sure your not the only one around here that has the problem, nor will be the last.

Anyways enjoy the site, make sure to read the rules (don't want to get yelled out for something you didn't know was bad), and have fun.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html

Hi, im new also and I keep seeing you around and wanted to say hey.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, thanks for the warm words when I introduced myself earlier.