Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Views on Religion

Default Views on Religion

So...Anyone want to debate?
    Me? I'm Christian. Just. Plain. Christian, with no specific denomination

Footed P.J.

I'm an atheist, but not a nasty atheist who wants to ban all religious expression., I hate those types. But yeah: No God. No heaven. No reincarnation. No reunification of souls (that is, we will not be reunified with our love ones in the "spirit world".

I am an atheist, but like you and everyone, we don't know for sure.

I'm an atheist, but not a nasty atheist who wants to ban all religious expression., I hate those types. But yeah: No God. No heaven. No reincarnation. No reunification of souls (that is, we will not be reunified with our love ones in the "spirit world".
    Same applicant to me. Contrary to most 'nasty' atheists as Footed P.J puts it, I believe faith can be a very good thing if someone feels a need to believe. It's just I don't :P
    I dislike fanatism, from either side.

(Religious Fanatics, Atheist Fanatics..if there is a god, and a 2nd judgement, both will probably end up in the same acid vat in hell XD.)

THANK YOU...I have seen too many cases of I am right you are wrong, we both do not know for sure, but I have belief wheras you do not =)

Footed P.J.

That could be kinda kinky.

Footed P.J.

Oops, we posted at the same time; that was in response to Dusk. Having belief or not having belief isn't kinky. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    I'm a Christian, though I'm still searching for answers.
    I am agreeing with him on this one.. I am a Christian but still searching for answers.