• Local daddy

10 83.33%
  • Cyber daddy

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a local daddy or a "cyber daddy"

jasondl

Question Having a local daddy or a "cyber daddy"

I say a local daddy because a daddy cyber daddy could be lying to the person & the intentions of that person could be fake & unreal

Someone hasn't been watching enough House. Here's a newsflash:

Which means your 'local' Daddy can lie just as easily to you as a 'cyber' Daddy. Why is it more likely that a 'cyber' Daddy's intentions are 'fake and unreal'? People in real life lie about why they want things or do things too. Someone who you have regular IRL contact with is more likely to be able to harm you than someone you message over the internet.

And anyway, unless you, by some stroke of magic, find a Daddy in day-to-day life, you're most likely going to start with a 'Cyber' Daddy anyway. I'd say the Daddies who're least likely to be dangerous are actually the ones willing to hold off on IRL contact. People who say 'would you like to meet up?!?' after only a few weeks are usually creepers. Of course, your mileage may vary.

My advice? Make some bonds with people, forge friendships. From there see if anyone wants to be your 'Daddy'. Build up trust together. Once you trust each other enough, once you've taken plenty of precautions and other people know where you're going, and you're as safe as is possible to be...THEN make the move from online to off. Always remember, of course, that there's always a chance that person has ulterior motives, even if you met them IRL and have known them for 10 years. Never put yourself at risk!

Curious; what do you think a 'Daddy' is?

jasondl

u know what i perfer some1 that i could see in a frecuentcy and/ or everday not one that uses the internet once in the blue moon

Quote Originally Posted by jasondl View Post
    u know what i perfer some1 that i could see in a frecuentcy and/ or everday not one that uses the internet once in the blue moon
    :/ There's no reason to be rude.

And you've totally ignored what I said. I suggested the easiest place to meet a 'Daddy' would be online, and the best course of action would be to slowly bond and gain each other's trust until you feel safe meeting up.

Besides, even an exclusively online relationship wouldn't necessarily involve contact 'once in [a] blue moon'; it could easily be daily, almost constant contact.

To be honest i agree with Charliepup, you can find liars anywhere, and on the interent you can slowly bond with someone, irl can be awkward

jasondl

i perfer local people if u guys dont like it deal with it ok

A local daddy! But he has to be a safe person that I can trust and not into sex stuff with me. Someone I know personally I would like to be my daddy but he is too busy and I'm dreamin. But anyways that's a different story but I prefer a local daddy. That's just me though.

Falkio

From experience, I'd say start with an online relationship and make damn sure the person isn't a creeper. You may later find that you've gotten yourself in quite a predicament. There are a lot more creepy ABDL's then down-to-earth ADISC types. In addition, finding someone for this purpose should take a reasonable amount of time. Being taken care of is a very personal thing for me, and it shouldn't be rushed into just because you're over eager. I had a bad experience once, and it made me feel a creepy sense of shame.

Trust me. Start online, then with sufficient trust, escalate your relationship to real life interaction.

Local would be much better for me...online can only go so far, after all.
    I don't mean that in a creepy way, either...I'm just saying it's very hard to cuddle up to a computer...

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRaimuneko View Post
    Local would be much better for me...online can only go so far, after all.
    I don't mean that in a creepy way, either...I'm just saying it's very hard to cuddle up to a computer...
    On the other hand, when you finally do meet, cuddling is so much more special than something you can do any day.