Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever try giving up diapers?

Default Ever try giving up diapers?

I've tried giving them up several times only because good adult diapers are so expensive, but I love them so much I find I can only go 2 or 3 days before I start having 'diaper withdrawal' so I always go back to buying them.

Yes, good adult diapers are expensive! I splurged a little bit and bought some cloth diapers and plastic pants last year to help get me through to when I can afford disposables.

Diaper withdrawal? Lol, do you begin to shake in the corner when your stash runs out?.... because thats what i do (j/k)

LOL...no, not physical, more psycological, just don't feel right when I don't have any to wear when I want to.

Diaper withdrawal? Lol, do you begin to shake in the corner when your stash runs out?.... because thats what i do (j/k)[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm pretty happy with myself. Everybody has their thing, and one of mine happens to be wearing diapers, and doing things that a young child would do. If you like diapers, go ahead wear em, your not hurting anybody.

I promised myself earlier this year that I would never run out of diapers. It's disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Trev156 View Post
    I've tried giving them up several times only because good adult diapers are so expensive, but I love them so much I find I can only go 2 or 3 days before I start having 'diaper withdrawal' so I always go back to buying them.
    Only when I am on a purge can I accomplish this. Of course thinking about the purge changes how the entire cycle behaves so...

Had to, but only because I only tried them once a long time and have never had the chance to do so again. It was still kinda unsettling, though lol

I could if I wanted to, but I would like the alternatives I imagine I'd default to somewhat less than it.