Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers :)

hottiehaley

Default Diapers :)

Why do I love them? I have wondered this for so long. But, I do. I like the thickness and all that stuff

There are many reasons why people like them. Most like the feeling of comfort, freedom and baby play. I like them for both fetish reasons and comfort.

Comfort mostly for me, both physically and mentally, though in certain environments they tend to be more fetish-ey.

because you, like many of us here, just do.

For reasons listed above.

Imbrace this part ofyou

Its like wearing a pillow in your pants! Plus the whole idea of being able to relieve yourself wherever you damn well please (without needing a mop) appeals to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by hottiehaley View Post
    Why do I love them? I have wondered this for so long. But, I do. I like the thickness and all that stuff
    This seems like an interesting thread for you to make after being almost as offensive as possible to us a month ago. On the off chance that you have actually seen the error in your ways I will offer my opinion.

You might like them because of something that occurred in your childhood. It's a question that we all probably have significant trouble answering even if we search within ourselves. Personally I think my interest in them started when I was about 6 due to an incident at daycare where a staff member threatened to put me back in diapers. I obviously objected at the time but I remember thinking about it after the fact and wondering what it was like. Overtime that feeling may have developed into who I am now, or it might be a completely unrelated incident that I am more sensitive towards because of this side.

I don't know if it's really possible to determine cause and effect so I just look to correlate things when I think about my *B/DL side.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Its like wearing a pillow in your pants!.
    Why am I suddenly wanting to try this? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Its like wearing a pillow in your pants!
    LOL!! Thats awesome. But yeah, its def a fetish thing for me.

Thats a question your going to have to ask yourself but untill you find out I say have fun and explore. Just remember your not hurting anyone and if it makes you feel better who else cares. The answer will evetually come to you.