Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a fun weekend

Default Had a fun weekend

After spending a week at my aunt's, diaperless, I spent the weekend at a DL friend of mine, who put me in diapers 24/7 for the whole weekend. Bambinos, to be exact. I quite enjoyed it, and could definitely do it more often. However, it is a bit distracting when you're going for a long walk with a swollen wet diaper between your legs! In a fun way of course. hehe

I also got my footed sleeper from Jumpin Jammerz finally. It's really comfy It has firetrucks and police cars all over it. However, my family thinks it's really childish (if they only knew, hehe). Still, it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable wearing it around them.

Anyways, that was my weekend, how was yours?

EmeraldsAndLime

Heh... I can definitely relate to all aspects of your weekend. ^_^

My weekend was a garbled fusion of sitting around at home, random phone calls from people and lots of junk food. I feel fantastic!

That sounds like you had a good time. I've pretty much just sat around and downloaded music. I'm trying to go a bit deeper into some older, unknown bands, which has proven to take a lot of time. In other news, I'm going to be getting out of school this Tuesday, and will never have to go back to the same place ever again (I hope)! I'll probably hang around the pool or something until then... that's my summer.

Darkfinn

LuvsGurl & I spent the weekend teen/dog sitting for a co-worker. It was alright... he has a good sized house with a big TV, garage full of tools, and a fully stocked bar. His son is 13 and is well behaved for a kid that age. There really wasn't that much to it... make sure the kid eats, showers, and doesn't burn the house down... feed and put out the dogs.

LuvsGurl had to work Saturday so I spent most of the day out in the garage replacing the water pump in my car... I worked at a leisurely pace and took lots of breaks... so it took about 6 hours. We both spent sunday sitting on the couch watching TV b/c it was 100+ outside. The dogs would just stay outside long enough to "do their busines" and come running back in.

It was nice to get home last night though... and actually be able to sleep in our own bed again. I'm glad we only do something like that about 2 times a year. I barely get any weekends free to relax as it is... and this coming weekend is Father's Day so it's back to my folks house to see them.

I hate holidays... always have to go see the family... and there is typically one every month. Throw in birthdays and it has practically the whole year covered between either my family or LuvsGurl's family. Seems every other weekend we are going somewhere to do something. So it feels like we only have a chance to sit back and relax with the place to ourselves and nothing to do about twice a month.

I also got my footed sleeper from Jumpin Jammerz finally. It's really comfy It has firetrucks and police cars all over it. However, my family thinks it's really childish (if they only knew, hehe). Still, it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable wearing it around them.

Anyways, that was my weekend, how was yours?[/QUOTE]

Just you wait untill this winter, when your sitting there in your jammies all nice and warm, you family won't think it's so foolish or childish then, they may join you in buying them.

That is the one thing that my family(I'm not married just family members) know about me, because I always have worn sleepers, and will, more than likely for the rest of my life, when it comes to looking different, than everbody else, and being warm, I'll take bing warm and comfy, even if it is a little silly or childish.

My weekends are just like my weekdays, SSDD. (Same S**t Different Day)

Peachy

I'm glad you had a fun and padded weekend. I hope you didn't bother your DL friend too much

As for my weekend: All the details are in this thread.

Peachy

Jumpin Jammerz has the best PJs. You think its awkward being around your family with them on? Try showing your dad which one you want, then paying him $80 to order it...Now THATS awkward. But hey, at least my brother doesn't tease me about them...I can wear them around the house all I want.

I saw Don't Mess With The Zohan...it was the kind of stupid funny that every teen loves.

<random thought>I happened to see an ad for them in the inflight catalog when I went to the US. </random thought>

I wish I still had a pair of footed sleepers, I grew out of them about 6 moths ago.

Default weekend

I dont do sleepers but did spend the wole weekend diapered.
    Just shopping and house stuff and cruising the web