Thread: Your dream residence!

Default Your dream residence!

Yeah, this is where you can admit about the dream home you've always wanted.

Don't let finances get in the way of your dreams. If you are going to dream, may as well shoot for the stars and dream BIG!

For example, my dream residence would be owning a condo in NYC, three-bedroom, with large windows overlooking Central Park.

I'm dreaming big!

Realistially, I would settle for a home in a low-crime part of town that's well kept-up, and live there with my partner.

But in the world of BIG DREAMS.... Manhattan, motherfucking Manhattan!

I'm all for a nice condo on the riverfront. Quite attainable. Maybe, MAYBE a nice home in the county. Depends on whether I want a family or not, I'm still not too sure. I want both in the city that I'm in, though. I'm not big on change.

500 Acres out in the middle of Wyoming/Alaska, with a totally self sufficient house powered and heated by solar and geothermal energy. Away from everything. Away from everyone.

On the edge of a big city, near some nice woods, wonderful view of the mountains... wait...

I would want a damn BIG backyard. And a few really damn big windows to see all of the scenery in the mornings. Heated floors, modern yet comfortable furniture, and out back would be a GAMING SHED! A few Xboxes, like... 8 PCs wired for LAN gaming, two fridges and a crate full of junk food.

What else, I would like a really big garage for my dad to do his car stuff in. He would really enjoy that. An indoor pool, a beautiful large kitchen, and... I'm not really sure what else my mom... OH, a library! With a secret bookshelf that I have a switch for behind one of the drawers in a desk. You can guess what's in there...

I could go on for hours...

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster View Post
    500 Acres out in the middle of Wyoming/Alaska, with a totally self sufficient house powered and heated by solar and geothermal energy. Away from everything. Away from everyone.
    Ah, yeaaaahh. Self sufficiency is the stuff. I'd like a nice 3 bedroom log home in the Arctic, that can supply it's own power from various, renewable means. Hello, home built CanDu reactor! Log homes are surprisingly efficient and cost effective. I'd like a huge greenhouse as well, with multiple thermal-variable bays, and a hydroponics setup.

Ah, the holidays