Thread: Introductions

Default Introductions

Hey all, just thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself

I am a guy from the Southern Alberta area and I will tell you right off the bat that I am horrible at writing introductions . I enjoy playing video games, as well as meeting new people and snowboarding. I can be kinda stubborn on some topics but usually I am pretty open minded. I don't mind helping people out and I am open to help with problem solving of most any sorts. When I found this site I was pretty relieved that there were other people out and around that had the same kinds of interests as me ha ha ha. If anybody has questions just shoot me a PM. Thanks for letting me in

Quote Originally Posted by icepaw View Post

I am a guy from the Southern Alberta area and I will tell you right off the bat that I am horrible at writing introductions
    I thought you said you were horrible at writing intros! That was perfect!

What kind of vidya gaems do you like? Play any Rock band or CoD or Halo? (the only games I know, lol). I've done a bit of snowboarding, myself. If you live in Alberta, where do you snowboard? On the Rockies, or do you come to my side of Canada?

There are TONS of people like you (and me, and him over there...). I'm sure you'll make tons of friends and I hope you will enjoy this community.

Welcome to ADISC, Icepaw!

Hey thanks man! I usually go down to castle mountian near pincher creek. Sadly I have never been snowboarding in BC. As for video games, a bit of CoD, Halo, Guitar Hero, Blur, and a couple more I can't think of off the top of my head. Anyways, hopefully see you around!

Awesome games, those are! Well, if you enjoy snowboarding, I recommend the BC slopes.

Take her easy!