Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really need help

Default Really need help

I really, really need someone to talk to.. I don't have many friends.. Well, true friends. I really just want someone to help me get over my mother's death.. I've pretended that it didn't bother me for almost 9 years but all that bottled up stress is finally coming out. Please, I really need a friend... I'm contemplating suicide over and over in my head. help..

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Well, I can't really say that I can relate to losing a parent. But suicide is not the answer, and although I don't really know who your mother was, I seriously doubt she would want you to take that route......

This is a tough one. I have not had any true friends for the first 30 years of my life. I had contemplated suicide many times in that period. I am glad I did not succeed in any of my attempts now.

There is hope for you. I see you have taken a great first step in reaching out for help, but the Internet is not the best place for that. I don't mean to sound rude by saying this, but professional therapists can help you deal with the bottled-up stress. That's what they are trained to do.

Take care of yourself first, and the friends will come afterwards.

things like this will always haunt you if you don't deal with them up front. But whatever u do, please, don't hurt yourself or end your life. If you do, you'll only be hurting others around you who really do care for you. suicides the easy way out. Do you think your mom would want you to kill urself over her? no! she wants you to be happy and keep living life. That's every parent's goal, to live vicariously through their children by making them the best people they can be.

Thank-you for talking to me. That's all I want right now. To know that someone is out there who cares if I live..

Quote Originally Posted by KaworuVsDrWily View Post
    There is hope for you. I see you have taken a great first step in reaching out for help, but the Internet is not the best place for that. I don't mean to sound rude by saying this, but professional therapists can help you deal with the bottled-up stress. That's what they are trained to do.
    He's right, but still if u wanna talk a bit, I'm here for u.

I contemplated suicide on multiple occasions; for varying reasons I considered ending it all.
    But despite everyone else in the world, if you end your life then you have ultimately let yourself down. I'm not saying suicide is necessarily the cop-out way to escape, but a reason to stay alive is if you believe you should keep going on. I could go on the ol' 'What others think or say about you doesn't matter' route, but the truth is that in some way, shape or form they do. But you need to have faith in yourself to keep going on.

And you've come to a good place to ask for someone to talk to; this is a support community so regardless of the problem we're here to help in any way we can.
    Though as said before, a therapist wouldn't be a bad idea for someone to talk to.

*Hugs*, I know how you feel. I could use someone to talk with too, I tried to kill myself a few months ago, and my little brother is in a coma right now and really sick, i can't go on without him. But i learnt my lesson last time, do you think your Mom or anyone would want you to kill yourself over it? You might not think so but i'm sure a lot of people care about you. I volunteer as a first aider because i care about everyone and like to help people. I'll be your friend if you want. Feel free to message me.

Wow.....this is very sad. I've never understood how someone could contemplate suicide. Please...please don't go down this route. While we've never spoken or met, I certainly care, actually a lot. We are only this planet once, one life to live. While it may seem difficult to enjoy it given your situation, you have to achieve a satisfied mind. You have to appreciate the lot you were dealt and the way to do that is to understand that no matter how bad you think things are.....no matter how terrible life my seem at the given moment, or even over the past 9 years....I GUARANTEE that there is someone out there that has it 100 times worse than you do. I'm not trying to belittle you, but that's the line of thinking I used to get over close deaths and other obstacles life throws at you.

I wish you the best and hope you know that many people who don't even know you care; Thus, I believe that people who do know you would be devestated. I will keep you in my prayers.

How sad. Suicide is never the answer, its a permanent solution to temporary problems. I know from experience how bad things can get, but there is always something that can make you happy. Sometimes you just have to find it. For me, its music. I turn to music when I'm angry, sad, happy, anything. All you have to do is find something that you have a passion for and indulge in it. Look to the simpler things in life, and always, always know that your problems are not permanent. Even if your mother is no longer here, the way you are feeling is not a forever thing. Its natural to feel the way you do, but someday you have to look past the bad and see the good. I don't know if my random jabbering helped at all, but I sure hope so. Good luck, and I wish you well my friend.

Bobbie

No! Live!!!! I would love to talk tho my chat is not set up maybe here? Cannot relate but feel better! your mom loves you and would want you to have a happy life!