Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you know me?

Talking Do you know me?

Hello!

I'm Nona, I'm 20, and I'm currently living in Scotland.
    I'm quite quirky, and possibly a little bit crazy.
    I'm a fairly outgoing individual.
    I've just started a new job working for First ScotRail so this is a fairly exciting time for me.

Okay, I'll be honest here, until October last year, I had no idea whatsoever that this community existed.
    Then I met my absolutely amazing partner, Arlikra, and he trusted me enough to share his "little" side with me.
    When I first joined the forum, it was mainly to show Arli that I wasn't disgusted by his fetish, that I accepted him.
    And again, being totally honest, I have since then tried diapers, and I can say truthfully that it's not for me.
    What I do love, and the reason for me still being here is that I absolutely adore looking after Arli. There's nothing better than being his Mummy.

I'm a bit of a bookworm and may also have a slight (huge) addiction to facebook.
    I occasionally play on Arli's PS3 with him, but that doesn't happen very often.
    I would like to say that I enjoy swimming, but I haven't been in over a year.
    I enjoy messing around on WiiFit Plus and just generally relaxing.
    I've never really been into any COD games before now, but Black Ops looks fantastic, so my younger brother is treating me to it for Christmas. I'm really, really, excited

As I said, I joined the site over a year ago now, looking for answers, and acceptance too.
    I haven't been as active as perhaps I would have liked, but maybe I'll change that now. And maybe not.
    Anyway, thank you for accepting me into your community and maybe now you'll all feel like you know me just a tiny more than before

Sorry to be the one to point this out, but it's an obvious misrepresentation:

"Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England" != "currently living in Scotland."

Fixed Arli changed that when we moved to his parent's, but we've since moved back, and he didn't change mine back

Welcome. As wierd as this hobby seems, its participants aren't all that wierd if you were to meet them face to face IRL.

We share a common theme song when the Chicago Blackhawks or Scotland rugby scores at home: YouTube - The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

Loopygone

*waves* Hello stranger .

Hey Hey Nona! I certainly haven't forgotten you :P
    Nice to see that you are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Welcome. As wierd as this hobby seems, its participants aren't all that wierd if you were to meet them face to face IRL.

We share a common theme song when the Chicago Blackhawks or Scotland rugby scores at home: YouTube - The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
    Thanks for your welcome
    I've actually been on the forum for a year now as my boyfriend is an AB/DL
    How often do you know of that the Scotland rugby team actually scores?

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    *waves* Hello stranger .
    /me snuggles a Loopy Hello lovely

Hey, Nonabean! Fun and whimzical intro/reintro. Glad to hear you're with Arlikra, you both seem top-drawer to me. Your story sounds a little like the way Talula became part of our ADISC community.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    Hey, Nonabean! Fun and whimzical intro/reintro. Glad to hear you're with Arlikra, you both seem top-drawer to me. Your story sounds a little like the way Talula became part of our ADISC community.
    It's pretty much dead on, cept I spend more time online that Nona

And that's why me and Nona are besties