Thread: I'm a wittle tot

Default I'm a wittle tot

When I'm a wee wee tot, my mommy takes me from my warm warm cot and put me on a cold cold pot and tells me, 'Go! need to or not!'

Property Rules of the Toddler

1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
    6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
    10. If it's broken, it's yours, but you are having fun playing with the pieces, it's mine again.
    11. If there is ANY doubt, it's mine.

I'll be updating more real soon!!!

...huh?

I'm sorry, but I am a bit confused. Is this supposed to be an introduction or just a post to get out of lurker status? Your post does not tell us much about you, except that you probably like to roleplay or regress as a toddler. I suggest you look at this article for some advice on how to write a good introduction and then look at this introduction as an example of a good introduction.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 02-Dec-2010 at 16:58. Reason: Fixed links :P

I thought it was humorous, HH. Not much of an intro, but humorous anyway.

That's not really an introduction, my friend.
    There are plenty of examples of some good introductions. Why don't you take a look so you can take another shot?

A good starting points would be a little information about yourself. Hobbies ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    That's not really an introduction, my friend.
    There are plenty of examples of some good introductions. Why don't you take a look so you can take another shot?

A good starting points would be a little information about yourself. Hobbies ect.
    *shrug* I dunno, I'm good with knowing that this person's entire life revolves around being dominated and peeing. I almost hate to think of what we'd unearth if we continued...

Well, they had to find those AB's to go on jerry springer from somewhere...

Right, behave yourselves people. It doesn't take 6 people to tell someone that they're wrong, especially if they're not adding anything. If you have something useful or supporting to say, then please do post it, but if someone else has already covered it and it's NEGATIVE then there's no need. What sort of image do you think it gives out to new people, when they come and read something like this?

Props to HogansHeroes for actually providing helpful information in his response.

As for you, babymary:
    If you're struggling to think of something to put in your introduction, might I suggest you read the stickies at the top of the forum before you post? Here are some links to the most relevant ones:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

An introduction should tell us about *you* not rehash some rhyme that's been going around for years and a witty list anyone can find online. It's not original, and not really all that funny when you've seen it several times.

Now, why don't you try again, possibly using this cheat cheet.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon