Thread: Hello all....

Default Hello all....

Registered quite some time ago...But unfortunatly met with a car accident...

Well I'd like to say hi to all!

I'm just getting back to life but I am also building a new house with lots of room...

I've been looking around for a new bed...

I'm looking for a NK 1983 Youth Bed/Crib with Bubble top...

If anyone has a lead on one let me know...

Gracias

tbmoney

Welcome to ADISC, im sorry to hear about your car accident...but I am glad to hear that you are recovering I hope you like the forums....people here are pretty nice about things....and unlike other sites, we actually have other interests besides diapers, baby, toddler, and kid stuff. Im glad you are here and hope that maybe we can become friends. I am a TB/AB (lol im 19 so I get both) but besides that I love sports, politics, hangin with friends, etc. Once again Welcome to ADISC and I hope you like the site

Thanks,

Doing better...

I do now wear diapers nightly...some of my muscle relaxers work a bit too good...I take them at night for muscle cramps in my crushed foot...

Well at least I'm alive and other than that I don't walk too good anymore but I can still get around for an hour or two before I have to take a break...

B
    Last edited by Bigbabybret; 02-Dec-2010 at 08:23.