Thread: What Happened?

Default What Happened?

Months ago, I was what could be called the typical horny bastard. Now, nothing really excites me anymore, Girls Gone Wild never really did anything for me, (the commercials) because they are just the same ones over and over, I would much rather prefer girls my age naked and making out with each other. I'm not bonered as frequently, something that makes me slightly sad. I also don't fire my lazor quite as often as I used to.

So guys, What happened? Or is this supposed to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Months ago, I was what could be called the typical horny bastard. Now, nothing really excites me anymore, Girls Gone Wild never really did anything for me, (the commercials) because they are just the same ones over and over, I would much rather prefer girls my age naked and making out with each other. I'm not bonered as frequently, something that makes me slightly sad. I also don't fire my lazor quite as often as I used to.

So guys, What happened? Or is this supposed to happen?

You're bored...You need some more exciting sexual things...I never though Girls Gone Wild was exciting though...I'm not too into slutty drunken whores

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    You're I never though Girls Gone Wild was exciting though...I'm not too into slutty drunken whores
    Wait until you go to college and go on your first spring break. At least the majority of college guys don't seem to mind that kind of spring break

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Months ago, I was what could be called the typical horny bastard.
    There's your answer: You learned how to keep your hormones under control, either mentally or you're just producing less of them. Puberty just means your body needs some time to level out hormone production to the appropriate level - too much at first, not enough after that, and finally the right dose. So you're either in a low period, or have arrived at the optimal level.

Peachy

It's all part of growing up, it happens with all emotions and feelings as you go through puberty really. It goes up and down, and up and down. But don't worry; as Peachy said, it'll level out as you get older.

don't do most sexual stimulation... just don't do it. too much is a very bad thing. :-\

It will come roaring back any time now, your body has adjusted, so anytime you can go back to the way you were.

Most people have to keep finding new ways of getting excited, I know I go from one thing to another to to get off, things that got me going awhile back just don't do it for me now, but in a few days or weeks it can change.