Thread: Long over-due intro

Default Long over-due intro

I have been here a while I guess. I forgot I registered until I tried to use my email again. I'm Sean, I'm almost 23 and hopefully some of you know me from db, same username there. I'm looking for friends, hopefully local. I can't seem to access my profile here I'm unsure why. Erm....yeah, hello!

Sean

Hey there sean. I'd like to point you to this little beauty right here that'll help you to improve your post! I'd also like to point out that this is not a dating site, and threads asking "Are people here from my area?" are not allowed, due to minors being on the site. (Myself included)

Hope you enjoy ADISC!
    -Mikeru117

Hello, Sean.

Always room for fellow UKers. Now that Mikeru117 has got all the dull mumbo-jumbo out of the way I welcome you to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Hey there sean. I'd like to point you to this little beauty right here that'll help you to improve your post! I'd also like to point out that this is not a dating site, and threads asking "Are people here from my area?" are not allowed, due to minors being on the site. (Myself included)

Hope you enjoy ADISC!
    -Mikeru117
    You don't have to worry about me, I've been a mod on a site similar to this for almost 3 years now. I apologize for not seeing that post however, my mistake. My connection to diapers is complicated however in simple terms I used to wet the bed and grew to enjoy wearing them. Mainly for comfort and security. I'm currently in college studying programming, although I still have 3 years to go before I have my degree in software devlopment. I play lots of sports and I coach football in the summer. I play xbox 360 and I love racing. I hope this attempt is better.

Sean