Thread: The last diaper...

Default The last diaper...

Gah, I'm wearing my last goodnite. I really don't want to wet it. But I do. Buf IF I do, I won't have any diapers until I get paid. But I want to, it will feel soooo good... NO, musn't! If I have no diapers in my closet for a time when I really need them, I just may lose my mind. Then I will spend 36 years in the psych ward for viciously beating a Depends truck driver and jacking his truck. All because I want diapers. This is really starting to eat at me anyone else on their last one?

Yes... I've only got one left after the one I'm currently using. It's quite unfortunate.

I was getting quite low but now I have a fresh pack of Depends Max Fit and I plan on enjoying them. Unit cost per diaper is pretty small compared to other things especially considering how long we can use them for.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I was getting quite low but now I have a fresh pack of Depends Max Fit and I plan on enjoying them. Unit cost per diaper is pretty small compared to other things especially considering how long we can use them for.
    True, I never really thought about that... Even the most expensive diapers, like Abena X-pluses which go for $1.65 a piece (on XPmedical) yield hours of potential enjoyment, even possibly a whole night or day of enjoyment. When you think about it like that $1.65 is pretty damn cheep.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbike4x4 View Post
    True, I never really thought about that... Even the most expensive diapers, like Abena X-pluses which go for $1.65 a piece (on XPmedical) yield hours of potential enjoyment, even possibly a whole night or day of enjoyment. When you think about it like that $1.65 is pretty damn cheep.
    It's kind of an unfair comparison but if you look at our unit cost compared to a cigarette and then look at the average cost per day it makes a pretty significant statement.

Of course on a teenagers allowance everything looks expensive huh? :p
    But if you even get a small part time job you will be rolling in cash if you aren't a large spender.

I'm not on my last diaper by a long shot but I sometimes think that'd be a way to stop using them if I cared to. Back when Attends were good but were starting to become scarce, I would go to any lengths to avoid using the last one. I wouldn't wear it at all. Just knowing that it was the last one in the house made me want to do something else instead. My usage really slowed down during the year or so when they were only available sporadically and I wasn't finding any good alternatives. Thankfully, the problem has not resurfaced but I'm still a little resistant to use the last diaper of any given kind even if they're not that great.