Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I finally broke down

Default Well I finally broke down

Since my stash at school ran out and I didn't feel like waiting to wear again I went to the store and got real adult diapers for the first time.

I am currently sitting in Depends Max Fitted protection (the one with 3 tapes per side) and it is amazing how much better it feels with the extra space between my legs.

It also felt a lot more babyish with the diaper fitting correctly around me for reasons unknown.

Nice - it's always fun to turn into your ions again! How tall are you to be able to fit inside a Depends? Well, have fun, small man!

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    ... I am currently sitting in Depends Max Fitted protection...
    That makes two of us, then.
    Just make sure you get the tapes where you want fairly fast... they're either very sticky or the diaper is very weak, and they don't like to be repositioned later on.
    (Just in case you didn't already know. It's a temperamental thing to try to wear.)

Oh! Congrats on getting the real thing for the first time :3
    Musta took some courage to go out to a store for them =/

For a minute there, the title made me thing this was going to be about something really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Oh! Congrats on getting the real thing for the first time :3
    Musta took some courage to go out to a store for them =/

For a minute there, the title made me thing this was going to be about something really bad.
    Actually it wasn't bad at all. I got pretty good at detaching myself from caring about stuff after buying diapers for the first few times

Once you realize that everyone you might care about knowing who is working at a drug store is just watching the clock and paying little to no attention to what you are buying it becomes really easy to avoid getting nervous. I was more concerned with the woman in the isle buying diapers looking at me than I was the cashier because old women have way too much time on their hands to tell stories and have an odd habit of randomly turning up in unexpected places. Of course "I think you must have me confused for somebody else" tends to work pretty good in those situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Nice - it's always fun to turn into your ions again! How tall are you to be able to fit inside a Depends? Well, have fun, small man!
    I guess this is just a matter of perspective, however I believe your point of view will be the minority in this case :p

Since my stash at school ran out and I didn't feel like waiting to wear again I went to the store and got real adult diapers for the first time.

I am currently sitting in Depends Max Fitted protection (the one with 3 tapes per side) and it is amazing how much better it feels with the extra space between my legs.

It also felt a lot more babyish with the diaper fitting correctly around me for reasons unknown.
    Congrats and enjoy!

Also, YES. No unknown about it - feeling like you've "outgrown" a diaper doesn't feel very natural. Ones that fit feel like they're made for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeLB View Post
    Congrats and enjoy!

Also, YES. No unknown about it - feeling like you've "outgrown" a diaper doesn't feel very natural. Ones that fit feel like they're made for you.
    Thanks, though the withdrawal after using this one was significantly more than any other one that I have used. However that might be a product of using them in a rather unfamiliar environment and going a bit outside of my comfort zone.

Thanks, though the withdrawal after using this one was significantly more than any other one that I have used. However that might be a product of using them in a rather unfamiliar environment and going a bit outside of my comfort zone.
    Oh yeah, that's two different kinds of something different going on there, I can definitely understand that! (Especially using them outside your normal place, if that's what you mean )

What were you using before you got the Depends? (Or were the depends the old ones?)

Quote Originally Posted by FadeLB View Post
    Oh yeah, that's two different kinds of something different going on there, I can definitely understand that! (Especially using them outside your normal place, if that's what you mean )

What were you using before you got the Depends? (Or were the depends the old ones?)
    Goodnites and some baby stuff. It all makes sense if I analyze it on a psychological level but that doesn't stop it from feeling weird in the moment. Also I seriously need this college semester to end so I can have some legitimate fun for a change. I haven't been genuinely amused by something in far too long.

Goodnites and some baby stuff. It all makes sense if I analyze it on a psychological level but that doesn't stop it from feeling weird in the moment. Also I seriously need this college semester to end so I can have some legitimate fun for a change. I haven't been genuinely amused by something in far too long.
    D'awww.. <hugs!> Analyzing anything on a psychological level can be fun or disastrous depending on your brain's bias at the moment from my experience.
    Is winter break coming up here soon or end of semester? Hopefully lots of time due to holidays and whatnot coming up around the corner!

Y'all skinny types are lucky, I was never able to fit into the baby stuff or the pullup-y things (though I tried as a young teen to no avail...) so I've always been stuck with the paperthin stuff my local friendly Walgreens wants to sell. Not fun.

I'm a loner so I tend to be good with keeping myself amused. Maybe I'm lucky, because I'm easy to amuse, and like stuff like this:
    Boomshine
    Fantastic Contraption: A fun online physics puzzle game