Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would be the best place to live as an AB or Diaper Wearer?

Default Where would be the best place to live as an AB or Diaper Wearer?

I've been meaning to ask this for some time. Especially in light of recent threads having to do with coming out to society as a diaper enthusiast (weird story about diapers)

...or Demographic questions about what country people live in and which are more tolerable (ab-dl demographics)

Let's not kid ourselves. Society, as a whole, will not suddenly become accepting of our diaper interests or needs (whether sexual, medical necessity or psychological comfort). Why should they? These are personal needs, but they require support (like this forum). We know one thing, we are most certainly in the very small minority.

So, let's pretend as a community, we move on and towards each other. Where would you think in the world today (be specific) would be a good place to gather? Move to? Congregate? Live?

I personally don't know the answer to this. My own country (U.S.) seems to be getting less tolerable by the minute. Heck, my own family for that matter. But, there are bastions of free-thinking, open-minded places. Aren't there? San Fran? Key West? Somewhere?

Canada i re'con cold most times so you can weare baggy cloathing. snow is fun in diapers. free healthcare, libral laws and libral thinking so you could whear in public

BTW i'm not canandian i'm australian but would love to move up there for the above reasons

JDdl

a remote island in the caribbean or just an island in the caribbean
    like you said society is not going to just suddenly accept us, so an island would be our best bet, and i've been to the caribbean before, it's beautiful. we would just have to watch out for the hurricane season.

*sigh* i wish we all could just move to one place

I like my province of BC canada personally... Its not too hot and not too cold (perfect for diapers since they get stuffy or yucky of they get cold).

Also, its in my opinion one of the most beautiful places in the world... the mountains were i live are so pretty and look gorgeous every day. Also, its very multicultural and unbias. Im a japanese canadian and i have never witnessed racism against me and i have always been proud to break out my little parade of culture and be smiled upon for it. Also, the healthcare is pretty good, yea theres some downsides (everyones got problems somewhere) but overall its a nice place to be. Also, there is a wide array of things to do as well as a big big city (vancouver) to go to when you want to party and have fun (i look forward to going there hopefully for fun when i get older to explore and find places to enjoy). Lastly, theres plenty of fresh produce and water from all over with no risk of crazy natural disaster aside from that "earth quake" nonsence. Oh oh oh and also, we dont have muslims out to get us!... or anyone else for that matter. (sorry America D That being said there seems to be a bunch of us fetishers in BC, apparently babykins and AB universe operates out of BC and uhh thats all i can think of right now but i like it here. Plus im here so therefore its amazing... :P

The " Magic-Castle " at Disney Land ?, well, you did say " So, let's pretend... ", or any " Burger King " restaurant ?
    Last edited by fifigal; 02-Dec-2010 at 03:09.

I think you're being a bit too negative and dramatic there...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    I like my province of BC canada personally... Its not too hot and not too cold (perfect for diapers since they get stuffy or yucky of they get cold).

Also, its in my opinion one of the most beautiful places in the world... the mountains were i live are so pretty and look gorgeous every day. Also, its very multicultural and unbias. Im a japanese canadian and i have never witnessed racism against me and i have always been proud to break out my little parade of culture and be smiled upon for it. Also, the healthcare is pretty good, yea theres some downsides (everyones got problems somewhere) but overall its a nice place to be. Also, there is a wide array of things to do as well as a big big city (vancouver) to go to when you want to party and have fun (i look forward to going there hopefully for fun when i get older to explore and find places to enjoy). Lastly, theres plenty of fresh produce and water from all over with no risk of crazy natural disaster aside from that "earth quake" nonsence. Oh oh oh and also, we dont have muslims out to get us!... or anyone else for that matter. (sorry America D That being said there seems to be a bunch of us fetishers in BC, apparently babykins and AB universe operates out of BC and uhh thats all i can think of right now but i like it here. Plus im here so therefore its amazing... :P
    Muslims aren't out to get anyone D:

My first thought was Amsterdam, but they have enough weirdos : p And San Fran already has a group, too. I think a somewhat remote island is a pretty good idea. But only if the rest of civilization was just a short boat ride away, but I need my chain grocery store lol.
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Dec-2010 at 01:39. Reason: Removing merged double post.

In a house with your loverly significant other?