Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a Team Fortress 2 guest pass whoever wants click here...

Default I have a Team Fortress 2 guest pass whoever wants click here...

Alright well Now that i have your attention.... all you have to do is... Iunno tell me what your ideal video game is. WHoevers game is nicest or I like the most wins. This ends in about 5 hours.

Yeah no one even wanted it. HAd to give it to some random guy on gamefaqs. Sorry... mods close this thread plase.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Yeah no one even wanted it. HAd to give it to some random guy on gamefaqs. Sorry... mods close this thread plase.
    game is so cheap anyways, plus most here use consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    game is so cheap anyways, plus most here use consoles.
    $20 is not cheap....

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    $20 is not cheap....
    20 dollars is cheap considering I played TF2 for well over 500 hours.

Plus it comes in the orange box which will likely be like 10 dollars itself within the next 2-4 weeks. Though right now its like 29.99 or 39.99 which is less then 10 dollars per game. All of which are some of the best games this past decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    20 dollars is cheap considering I played TF2 for well over 500 hours.

Plus it comes in the orange box which will likely be like 10 dollars itself within the next 2-4 weeks. Though right now its like 29.99 or 39.99 which is less then 10 dollars per game. All of which are some of the best games this past decade.
    I'd disagree with best games of this decade.... Portal is the only one... Still that moeny is still a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    For 360 The Orange Box is only 17.99. o .o
    too bad it has only goten like 1,2 maybe 6 updates at best. TF2 on the Ps3 and 360 can't become as good as the PC edition due to assinine restrictions sony and microsoft have in place, plus they both want DLC (see: Updates) to be paid for. TF2 as it was released wasn't even finished, but it was playable which is why valve released it. Hell, it's still not finished even on the PC.

But seriously, playing TF2 on the 360 and PS3 would be akin to buying the plastic body of a ford mustang.Also, again 20 dollars is cheap for a game that most people spent at least 20 dollars on. People spend that much on a blu-ray and, or DVD movie they will only watch maybe once a year if that. 19.99 / 500 hours of gameplay = 3 CENTS per hour of enjoyment. Now that's DAMN cheap. Dont bother using "oh, well your paying for electricity to run your computer while playing the game." My computer is on very often as it is anyway. plus even with it factored in, it's still the cheapest form of entertainment then.

Mehh, I already have it on my PC. It's on a c*****d server though.

I'm gonna buy it sooon~ c: