Thread: grounded but back

gamebaby

Default grounded but back

i dont know if any one remembers me but i was gon for 2 or 3 months so im hoping to cach up

FullMetal

lol, yes, I am sure everyone remembers you, you were only gone for a little bit (well, depending on how long you think a little bit is.)

Why are you grounded, did you do something bad?

FullMetal

gamebaby

o i got missing home work and my dad is too strikt on this so............yea. but i just cant keep my work in so its hard.

FullMetal

Why don't you just do your homework? It can't be that hard dude. If you need help with any work, I wouldn't mind helping, or I am sure someone on the forum is good enough at what ever subject you are having trouble with to help. Just ask.

FullMetal

gamebaby

its not that im not good at it its that im some what lazy and games tend to get in the way so grr.

OK, well you put the problem out to us very succinctly, now maybe you can gradually adjust your game-time by a few minutes to allow time for the things you haven't been able to do so well before. Yes, grr, but even a little time spent on those annoying things will make your life easier with your parents, no?

Oh, and welcome back.