Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Hello! first i'd like to say im glad to be on here as it's great to find a place to discuss all things TB/DL related and non related.

My name is Quentin (named after the famous director, who is now my favorite director) and I was born in Maryland, U.S.A. My dad was in the Navy (still is) and my mom was a scientist (still is).

We moved around a lot, from Maryland to Hawaii, back to Maryland, to Florida, and back to Maryland where I currently live. Most of my memories are in Florida and Maryland though, as I was too little in those other places. Anyway, those memories that do exist are very good (a lot better than the ones I have now) so maybe that is where my desires come from (wanting to return to a better time).

I learned how to play guitar 5 years ago, and I have recently become very interested in it. I also played soccer as a kid, and baseball but don't play 'em anymore. Currently I run cross country at my high school, and participate in the armed exhibition team as part of tthe JROTC program. (that is rifle spinning for those who don't know) Another activity I do is Boy scouts where I am a life scout, which is 1 rank away from eagle scout (1 away from impressing colleges lol!) I am an active catholic christian and am working on getting confirmed and doing lots of charity.

Some of my interests are the military (I aspire to be an officer one day), politics (I love it, I am a libertarian which is kind of a mix between a conservative and liberal but it's more complex than that) history (all types of history, I could read and watch that stuff forever), music (as you can see from my name I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!!) and ofcourse diapers and infantilism for the proper name.

I am a teenbaby and diaper lover and have not told anybody yet, though I suspect some have found out (from being nosy and looking at my computer's search history!). I only have a couple ideas of where they come from, but thats not important right now, I just remember wanting to wear diapers ever since I got out of them. I remember like looking at picture books and seeing myself as a baby wearing a diaper and a onesie. Only recently did i become a diaperlover AND a teenbaby, but damn the desires drive me mad. Anyway, I'm hoping this site will help that! So thats me. Questions? lol

Yea know... i just had an apiffany... reading through dis profile.. im like... yea know cotten candy tastes really good... and then it hit me... i cant really do intro threads very well... so that being said your facinating heres a cookie* welcome to the forums...

Now chipchop rub my feet so you can become an established contributer XD harharherpderpiederp hoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by WoulBeDaddy View Post
    Welcome from one Von Mises fan to another.
    haha very good! i haven't looked into Von Mises much, but one of my favorite modern economists is Thomas Sowell. ever read him?

Quote Originally Posted by Beatlesfan View Post
    haha very good! i haven't looked into Von Mises much, but one of my favorite modern economists is Thomas Sowell. ever read him?
    Absolutely. Sowell was one of the stalwarts of classical liberalism.

I wish the right wing in America would start making "progressive" the dirty word, so we true liberals can have our word back.

so maybe that is where my desires come from (wanting to return to a better time).
    I totally agree with you. My desires have always leaned towards going back to when me n my brothers played games together without fighting, when my parent were still together, when there weren't any problems other than deciding what games there were to play today. I've always been interested in psychology and I'm especially intrigued by the effects of childhood on the human mind and growth. Perhaps infantilism is a great starting point... You may have given me a book Idea, and for that I thank you =D

Another activity I do is Boy scouts where I am a life scout, which is 1 rank away from eagle scout (1 away from impressing colleges lol!)
    A FELLOW BOY SCOUT?!?!?!? AWESOME!!! =D I'm life as well. working on my eagle project atm. still got like 4 merit badges to go though and I age out in mid june. =/

Some of my interests are the military (I aspire to be an officer one day), politics (I love it, I am a libertarian which is kind of a mix between a conservative and liberal but it's more complex than that) history (all types of history, I could read and watch that stuff forever), music (as you can see from my name I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!!) and ofcourse diapers and infantilism for the proper name.
    After naming these interests, you have officially become my best friend lol. I've always wanted to join the military since I was little, however, other job opportunities and interests steered me away from there though. Still have a fascination with military tactics and weapons though.

I used to be heavily involved in politics, but i can't stand some of the people and their seemingly ridiculous viewpoints. There are too many close-minded people in politics and if i keep getting involved then i may flip out and form a cult. lol. I'm still interested in discussing it with civil-minded people though as it is an intriguing topic to me. I'm mostly independent (my views are purely circumstantial and rarely swayed by a party's opinion) however I'm economically right wing and socially left wing. So, I basically like to have my cake and eat it too lol.

History's always been my favorite subject, but it's mostly due to military history. Question..... If you have one, what is your favorite military force and in what time period was it at it's height of power?

And who doesn't like music? The beatles are always gonna be awesome, but i never got into them heavily. a lot of their songs really made me go "wooooooow" and a lot of other ones made me go "WOW!". Especially the white album. loved it.

But diapers and infantilism? naaah, I'm not really into that stuff... lol jk
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Dec-2010 at 05:35. Reason: Removing orphaned portion of the quote.

Hey Quentin, welcome to ADISC!

Very interesting mix of stuff there, and I love the Beatles too. A lot of their songs they were quite real with their lyrics (they didn't piddle around with sugarcoating everything - A Day in the Life. Also, John Lennon. 'NUFF SAID!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Now chipchop rub my feet so you can become an established contributer XD harharherpderpiederp hoo <3
    *starts rubbing her feet, eyeing up the long pink hair, thinking it IS cotton candy..*

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    History's always been my favorite subject, but it's mostly due to military history. Question..... If you have one, what is your favorite military force and in what time period was it at it's height of power?

And who doesn't like music? The beatles are always gonna be awesome, but i never got into them heavily. a lot of their songs really made me go "wooooooow" and a lot of other ones made me go "WOW!". Especially the white album. loved it.

But diapers and infantilism? naaah, I'm not really into that stuff... lol jk
    Hey bigkid! im glad we have a lot in common, good to have found a friend already

my favorite armies would have to be those of WW2...on both sides. i definetley don't approve of the axis leaders but the troops were the most courageous ever seen. My favorite of ww2 would have to be Eisenhower (great president too)

and yea the white album is great

tbmoney

Welcome to the site dude, sounds like we have a lot in common...i have a strong interest in politics...and we are both TB's hope we can become friends...hmu dude.....later

Welcome to the club beatlesfan! I enjoyed reading your intro.

history (all types of history, I could read and watch that stuff forever),
    I love history, I often make the joke that I have the "H" from the History channel permanently burned into the bottom corner of my TV (stupid plasmas).

Welcome again and I hope to read more from you.

Mike