Thread: If you're looking for a onesie I highly recommend Big baby boutique!

Default If you're looking for a onesie I highly recommend Big baby boutique!

Just got a Onesie on ebay from this shop. OMG is this thing amazing! and very affordable!

Adult Baby 41" ROBOTS Fleece ONESIE, by LL - eBay (item 190469470795 end time Nov-23-10 18:17:43 PST)

That's the one I got and it's all nice and soft fleece and all that stuff.... I'm really happy with it! Just thought I'd tell you guys this is my first onesie and I'm so cuddly and comfy!

They look nice but a little on the expensive side. I remember when things like this were listed on ebay for less than $20, but guess those days are gone forever. I glad I brought so many AB outfits when they were being made to provide a service to the AB community and not someone taking advantage of those who like to dress up. I guess for those with lots of money, they can get whatever they want. I'll just continue to enjoy my super baby clothes I got before people started making a living off of us.

Thanks allot for the link.
    Wish I had the cash now tho =/

I never really bother with Ebay myself, although I heard you can get some good things on it.

Loopygone

Yea they have some very cute stuff, hand made as well . I really want some, but am holding back on ab clothes atm, got too many :P

crazykittensmile

They are cute, they have some lovely fabrics, but to me having a onesie made of fleece would just be wrong. I always think a onesie should be made of cotton and be used like a vest, to go under whatever clothing baby is wearing. Having a fleece onesie would just be too hot!

Also, I hate that the adult baby clothes available on ebay are almost always only available in larger sized (around 40' usually). What about us littler ones?

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    They are cute, they have some lovely fabrics, but to me having a onesie made of fleece would just be wrong. I always think a onesie should be made of cotton and be used like a vest, to go under whatever clothing baby is wearing. Having a fleece onesie would just be too hot!

Also, I hate that the adult baby clothes available on ebay are almost always only available in larger sized (around 40' usually). What about us littler ones?
    I know but a lot of them are cotton but I loved the robots on this one it was just me...believe it or not this thing is not that warm and that's me from a tropical island!

Quote Originally Posted by babygary View Post
    They look nice but a little on the expensive side. I remember when things like this were listed on ebay for less than $20, but guess those days are gone forever. I glad I brought so many AB outfits when they were being made to provide a service to the AB community and not someone taking advantage of those who like to dress up. I guess for those with lots of money, they can get whatever they want. I'll just continue to enjoy my super baby clothes I got before people started making a living off of us.
    Well this was on the cheaper side of ab clothing..

I have been looking at getting one of these for myself actually. The designs are fantastic, its just a shame that they are fleece rather than Cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post

This exactly. I'm tall, but by no means am I sporting any kind of beer belly or anything. I've looked, and I wish they'd be willing to accept custom orders.

lilstinkybutt

I have a onesie I bought from them. Fleece is great in the winter but most of the year its way too hot. I have cotton onesies as well but I can't remember if I bought it from the same vendor or not. As far as price goes, keep in mind that you're buying something that's being made by hand by someone living in a 1st world country. They deserve a fair price for their goods. If you think it's too expensive remember that the reason most of the clothes we buy are so cheap is because they are made in 3rd world countries by people who are essentially slaves working in giant sweatshops.